My Pet (Kamui and Okita Sougo)

"Alright, let's start class everyone~"

Ginpachi-sensei paused when he lifted up his book ready to start class and turned to the class, "Where's (Y/N)?" Ginpachi-sensei sighs when the door slams open as soon as he mentioned her name.

"I-I'm here! I'm here— Kya!" (Y/N) came in running into the classroom, but having been unable to stop in time she gave the ground a big old hug.

"Oi, oi." Ginpachi-sensei scowled at (Y/N) who sat up after tripping on the floor.

"This is the 30th time you've been late for class." 

(Y/N) pouted and glared at him, "It's not my fault! Why do you start class so early then? You're not even really teaching." She muttered under her breath with an angry pout.

"Alright, for your punishment you have to stay in the Gintama universe forever!"

"Wha—" (Y/N) gasped, "Hold on! I was told that I'll be a gap-moe character in a school setting! Not in Gintama, just in Class 3-Z universe!!"

"Too late for that," Ginpachi-sensei smirks as he waves his hand at her, "Bye-bye~"

A portal appeared out of nowhere and started sucking her in, while (Y/N) was trying to protest.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT—!"

After being transported by Bisha-knows-who, (Y/N) fell into a place filled with bustling people. (Y/N) sat up, dusting off her school uniform she looked around.

Amanto and people walked together, the streets seemed lively and bustling with noises from the crowds who were scrambling to get to their own places.

"Oh no....." (Y/N) slowly stood up and covered her mouth with her hands in shock,

"No, no, no. This is not happening to me!"

"You!" (Y/N) hurriedly looked for someone she could interrogate as to where she was, she spotted someone laying on a flat cardboard box.

"MADAO, where am I?!" (Y/N) shook Hasegawa's shirt back and forth, a frantic look in her eyes.

"Huh? What's with your clothes? We're in Gintama you know? No one wears that here." Hasegawa replied casually,

"I have some extra cardboard boxes here if you want—!"

"That bastard!" (Y/N) casts Hasegawa to the side as she walks around some more. "If I ever see that curly-haired bastard again, I'll beat him up!" She growls.

"Excuse me, miss." 

Someone tapped on her shoulder, and (Y/N) automatically reverted back to her polite-kind looking expression as she turns around and smiles at the person who tapped her shoulder.

"Yes?~ May I help you with anything?—"

(Y/N) cut herself off when handcuffs were slammed down on her wrists.

"Alright, you're arrested." Sougo smirks sadistically while (Y/N) just gaped at her.

"Sou-kun!!!!" She yells with a large smile on her lips as she crashes into him, jumping into his arms. "I'm so happy you're here too, Sou-kun!"

"Oi," Sougo pushed her away with a disgusted look on his face. "Do I know you?" He coldly spat out.

"W-Wha—" (Y/N) stuttered staggering backwards as she stared at him in shock. "Did I get the wrong person?" She cupped her chin, and gazed hard at him.

"That sadist's aura, red eyes that look as cold as ice, monotone voice that couldn't care less...It's definitely Sou-kun?" She tilts her head to the side.