My Very Last Breath 4 (Sakata Gintoki)

* Please read the Part 1, 2 & 3 before Part 4! This takes place 1 year after Part 3!!

"....My head hurts." (Y/N) whined as she rolled over in the futon and groaned, once she collided with Gintoki's back, Gintoki grunted.

"Then go to sleep." He shortly answers and (Y/N) pouted while he went back to sleep. (Y/N) just randomly woke up in the morning but no one else was awake yet. So, why not do something very logical? Wake her husband up so he can suffer with her~

"...I feel like shit."

"Then go take a shit."

"Gin, is that how you treat your wife?? I'm very disappointed with your service." (Y/N) fumed, sitting up on the futon she puffed her cheeks out angrily.

"Yeah, and this wife of mine forgot that I'm taking care of Ginrou here." Gintoki narrowed his eyes tiredly at her and (Y/N) gasped.

"I forgot I already gave birth....Ahahahahahha..." She sweat dropped and sighed. "Alright, thank you for taking care of Ginrou. I'll go cook up breakfast." (Y/N) leaned down and pecked his forehead.

Ginto sighed softly, pulling his 1 year old son close to him gently, he smiled— satisfied after (Y/N) pecked his forehead.

"Wake Ginko and Ginji up after, okay?"

With a little nod, Gintoki went back to sleep and (Y/N) went to the kitchen. However, she was feeling a bit sick— no, she couldn't be pregnant again— she was just pregnant in the last chapter.

"What should I cook for today?~" (Y/N) hums happily, as she placed her hands on her hips and scanned the food they had.

"Hm~"

"Daddy wake up, wake up!!" Ginji and Ginko shook Gintoki awake as soon as they woke up.

"Don't touch me....shoo....shoo!!" Gintoki waved his hand, keeping a tight hold on his youngest son who was still fast asleep.

"Mommy finished cooking! Let's eat!! She also said to bring Ginrou!!" Ginko pouted and took Ginrou from Gintoki's arms. "And so— I'm taking my cutest little brother with me! Bye bye Daddy!!" Ginko and Ginji dashed out once they got Ginrou and Gintoki furiously sat up.

"You little brats!! Don't just take your brother from me!! And be careful— He's still a baby!!"

Gintoki ran out of the room to scold Ginko and Ginji. Gintoki was a doting father— anyone could see that, so when Ginrou was born he never separated from him. Gintoki was holding up his father duties and even acted more like a mother than (Y/N) was.

"Gin, finally...you're up. Eh? Wait, why are there 3 of you? That's....not fair..." (Y/N) mumbles slowly, as she blinked her eyes repeatedly while wobbling.

"Oi, are you okay? You look kind of pale." Gintoki walked towards (Y/N) and placed his palm on her forehead. "—and you're hot as hell!"

"Oh, My head feels heavy and....for some reason it's kinda hot..." (Y/N)'s eyes went half lidded and then, finally losing the little bit of strength she had, she collapsed right in Gintoki's arms.

"Mommy!!"

"Jeez, why push yourself so hard when you're sick," Gintoki carried her and turned to the kids. "Look after Ginrou, I'll look after your mom, okay?" He instructs before he went back to the room to lay (Y/N) on the futon and let her rest.

"Her fever seems high, but medicine will do the trick— You play with your brother, make sure to look after him okay? I'll take over Mom's duties today!!" Gintoki says but then Ginji and Ginko stared at him with a dead look in their eyes.