I'm Gonna Protect You 2 (Yoshida Shoyo)

* This is a sequel to the I'm Gonna Protect You which is in the 1st book~

"(Y/N)-senseiiiii!"

"(Y/N)-sensei?"

"Oi, ugly sensei."

"WHO SAID THAT?!" (Y/N) finally snapped out of her trance to find the three little devils— namely, Gintoki, Takasugi and Katsura standing before her.

"You're the one dozing off out here." Gintoki smirked, "I bet you're probably thinking of doing naughty stuff with Shoyo, aren't you?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"W-Wha—?! NO! I'M NOT! How do you even know such a thing! You're supposed to be a kid! A cute innocent kid!" (Y/N) yells, as she pinched Gintoki's small cheeks.

"Look at Kotaro-kun, isn't he so cute and polite? Learn a little from him!" She pointed to Katsura, who blushed at her compliment.

"What were you thinking about so seriously? You looked like you were questioning your own existence." Takasugi sighs, plopping down to sit beside her.

"Questioning my existence huh?..." (Y/N) looked up, "Maybe I am...." She dropped her head down and sighed.

"Why am I here?....Who put me in here?...Was it Bisha-chan? Did it have any reason? Or was she just bored?...Wait— what if someone requested this to her and she just wrote this up not knowing it could control my whole life?!"

".....What is she going on about?"

This time, it was Shoyo who appearead. He turned to the three little devils and gave them a questioning look, eyeing (Y/N) with a small glance.

The three just shook their heads innocently.

"Who's this Bisha you speak of? There's no one with that name around." Shoyo tilts his head.

"That name...." Gintoki gasped, "I don't know why but I feel shivers run down my spine when I hear it."

"Sensei, I suspect it was because of Gintoki." Katsira raised his hand politely, "He's been saying weird things to (Y/N)-sensei like doing naughty stuff and so."

"WHAT?! I-I didn't!" Gintoki flinched when Shoyo raised a clenched fist.

"Zura, keep that up and you'll grow up to be a criminal." Takasugi snickered.

"I don't want to hear that from a shortie," Katsura huffed, "I say you'll become a criminal when you grow up because they'll catch you stealing heels to add to your height!"

"What did you say?!"

'They're not wrong though...They did grow up to be criminals....' (Y/N) laughs as she watches the three little devils raise hell.

They started fighting again for no definite reason— like they always have.

Suddenly, (Y/N) feels Shoyo place an arm around her waist and pull her close.

"I missed the days when it was just us two— now it's noisy here everyday," He whispers to her, burying his face in her neck.

"Oh, well. I mean, it's not that bad. It's just..." She replied.

"Hm?" Shoyo hummed lightly as he lightly kissed her neck.

"I just...wish he was here with us too..." (Y/N) says with a sad smile and Shoyo immediately knew what she meant.

".....Don't blame yourself, (Y/N). It wasn't your fault." Shoyo softly spoke.

(Y/N) looked at Shoyo and smiled, nodding her head at him to stop him from worrying over her.