Notice Me (Sakamoto Tatsuma)

I try to find the words when you walk by (walk by)
Words just can't explain the way I feel (I feel) inside

"Ahahahahahah! Hahahahah—"

Sakamoto's laughter was cut off when his blue eyes spotted her figure not too far off from where he was standing.

"Ah, Sakamoto-san!" (Y/N) cheerfully greeted, turning to him with a big, bright grin.

"It's been a while since I've seen you! How's your injury?"

(Y/N) blinked her eyes in confusion— Sakamoto wasn't responding. He was just staring at her with those wide, shocked blue eyes of his.

"...Hahahahahaaa..."

"Well, if your injury still hasn't healed— Feel free to drop by my clinic any time!" She chirps before giving him a friendly wave and walking off.

"Oiii, doctor we've got a patient here." Gintoki teasingly calls out as he nudges the frozen Sakamoto with his elbow.

"I know. His stupidity is something we can't cure," Takasugi snorts coming up to join the 'teasing Sakamoto squad'

"No, this is something that can be cured only by that sensei— He's lovesick!" Katsura cupped his chin, "Or maybe we could just knock him out....."

"Ahahahahaha! I couldn't talk to her again...." Sakamoto sighs sadly, looking longingly at the direction (Y/N) has gone off.

"Don't look so gloomy," Gintoki slung his arm around Sakamoto. "Let's go drink it out! Yahoo!~"

"Ahahahahah! You're right!!" Sakamoto cheerfully laughs, "I still have a lot of time left to get her to notice me! Ahahahahah!"

"Yeah!" Gintoki grins, "Anyways— drinks are on you, yahoo!~"

"Ahahahahaha.......What?....."

My friends keep sayin you're untouchable
And I can't help feeling invisible

"But she's soooooo pretty...."

Sakamoto's words slur as he barely keeps his eyes open. He was drunk beyond recognition, Gintoki made sure of it.

"Hah, forget about her Tatsuma." Gintoki slapped Sakamoto's back, he was drunk too.

"She's too good for you, Tatsuma! You won't even be able to touch her!!"

"She is, isn't she?!" Sakamoto whined, "Ahahahah— She's so bright and beautiful!"

Gintoki raised his cup, "—and she smells good!"

Sakamoto nodded, "Yeah! She smells super good! She is so pretty— She's my moon, sun and world—"

"....They're idiots," Takasugi sighs, "Zura, let's go home." Takasugi was speaking to a potted plant.

"No, you're an idiot too." Katsura clicks his tongue— being the only one who wasn't drunk he had to take them all home.

I'd do anything to catch your eye
So you could see me in a different light
Tell me what's it gonna take cause I wish you would notice me

"Sakamoto-san!! Get your injuries checked out— (Y/N)-sensei came to visit!!!"

Sakamoto froze up almost immediately— (Y/N) was here? Again?

The gods were blessing him today!

Sakamoto couldn't stop the grin from appearing on his lips as he watches the door open. Soon, (Y/N) appeared right in front of him.