With Us (Sakata Gintoki, Katsura Kotaro, Takasugi Shinsuke)

"Oh! What's this?"

Shoyo slows down his pace when his eyes catch something in the middle of the road. He was on his way back from buying groceries at the town, surely his three little troublemakers were eagerly awaiting his return back at home.

"Well, now this is a surprise." Shoyo smiles as he bends down, "What an interesting find,"

A little girl looks up with lifeless eyes at Shoyo, that kind smile he gave her and his warm presence instantly made her eyes prick with tears.

"What are you doing all the way out here?" He asks her gently, but the little girl did not speak— she only shook her head at him and slowly raised her little hands to clutch her hair.

"I.....I don't know," She whimpers, "Where am I....Who am I.....I don't know anything at all..."

Shoyo frowns a little at the little girl's words, he spots injuries covering her arms and legs, bruises that painted blue and black all over her body— it made him wonder, just what had this little girl gone through?

"Well, if you have nowhere to go— I can give you a place to rest and some warm food to eat," Shoyo says as he places his hand on her hair, "Plus, I have three cute boys waiting back home and I'm sure they would gladly welcome a new friend!"

(E/C) eyes shone with tears, the little girl kept quiet but lowly nodded her head.

"Don't worry, I promise when you're with us— not a single hair on your head will ever be harmed." Shoyo smiles as he gently takes the girl into his arms. Seeing the little girl settle in his arms, Shoyo smiled.

Maybe, this little girl was what he and the boys needed— someone to protect.

"So? What kind of pet did Shoyo bring back?"

Gintoki comments rudely as he glances down at the little (H/C) haired girl that sat at the corner of the room.

"How rude! Gintoki, she isn't a pet!" Katsura immediately reprimands him, "She's a lady!"

"Idiot, she's not of age yet how is she a lady? That's a girl, you idiots." Takasugi rolls his eyes.

"That's too complicated, oi— what's your name?" Gintoki peers closer making the girl flinch at how the silver haired boy suddenly closed the distance between their faces.

Despite being startled, she still answered by shaking her head.

"Gintoki! You're too close! How impudent!!" Katsura pulls Gintoki's collar making the boy choke, but he was still breathing so that was alright.

"I see...You don't have a name?" Katsura asks her but she just blinks her eyes innocently.

"I....don't remember it..."

"Oh, so you can speak." Takasugi snickers, "Well, if you don't have a name I'll name you!"

"Wait!" Gintoki slaps a hand on Takasugi's face to push him away from the girl, "Why do you get to name her? I'll name her! Alright, your name is Crystal Sparkling Water Bunny Girl!"

"That's an ugly name!" Katsura yells, "How does Princess Moonlight sound?"

"That's even worse!" Takasugi yells, "She looks like a Hanabi, it fits her— alright your name is Hana."

"What's the logic with that?!" The three boys then started a fight, tumbling all over the place leaving the little girl confused.

"You three are all wrong!" Shoyo stops the fight by smacking their heads before turning to the girl, "Her name is (Y/N), and that's what we'll call her from now on."