Those Blue Eyes 2 (Kamui)

*Please read "Those Blue Eyes" Part 1 first so you guys can understand this!! ♥️

"Oh, it's tomorrow~" (Y/N) giggled as she glanced at the calendar and smiled happily to herself. Leaning her chin on her palm, she hums happily.

"...(Y/N), I need chloroform—" Sougo enters her office but halts when he sees how she was happily humming to herself— (Y/N) and happiness? It was a rare combination.

"—Why do you look so happy?" He asked with a slightly disgusted face, his remark finally caught her attention and she grinned. "Sou-chan, did you need something?"

'...Did she really not notice me enter her office?' Sougo scowled, but then again— lately, (Y/N) had been a bit...weird.

"Chloroform."

"Are you— planning on doing something to Toshi-chan again?" (Y/N) sighs, frowning disapprovingly at Sougo already knowing what his plan was. "Just in case, I'll hide the chloroform."

"Tsk," Sougo clicked his tongue before drawing closer to her. "Hey, isn't it your day off tomorrow?"

"Oh, it is. Hehe, It is!!~"

'That was an enthusiastic reply, and she said 'it is' two times.' Sougo frowned, her answers were a lot more happier and cheerful than usual. "So, do you have something planned? It's my day off tomorrow too, we could train togeth—"

"Oh, I do!" (Y/N) cut him off, a gentle smile appeared on her face as she brought her hands together in front of her. "I actually have something planned so I can't train with you." (Y/N) shot him an apologetic look while Sougo furrowed his eyebrows.

"So, what do you have planned?" Sougo asks with a hint of suspicion in his voice as he leaned on her office table and looked at her.

"Oh uh...I'm—" (Y/N) paused for a little while and seemed to be thinking up of an excuse. "I have to buy a few things." She grinned at him.

"Things? Then, I can come with you and carry them—"

"N-No, uh— t-they're personal female things so I don't think you should uh....see them." She had a small blush on her cheeks while Sougo narrowed his eyes at her.

'She's lying— why would she ever lie to me?' Sougo thought as he turned away, "Fine. I'm gonna train by myself then." He abruptly walked out in a fit of anger since she didn't pay as much attention to him as she did before.

Ever since then, (Y/N) and Sougo had grown apart. Sougo wasn't used to a (Y/N) who wasn't by his side 24/7. While (Y/N) was head over heels and completely forgetting about Sougo— and her unrequited love.

"Is she.....dating someone?" The thought seemed to light a fire in Sougo's heart, gently cupping his chin he scowled, "I have to investigate this."

---------

"Kamui-kun!!" (Y/N) greeted happily when she spotted Kamui waiting at the park. "(Y/N)-chan~ You came quick~" Kamui smiles as he immediately opened his arms for a hug which she happily ran into.

"I missed you— It's been a while since I've seen you, you know?" She grins, looking up at him while his blue eyes gazed at her softly— a look that one would never usually see in Kamui's eyes.

"It's only been a week since I last visited, seeing as how you missed me so easily..... Did I succeed in winning your heart already?"

"Pfft, no way. You have to try harder~" (Y/N) smirked at him, but then Kamui leaned forward and went close to her ears.