I'll Take You (Kamui)

"I'm starving......I think this is a bad idea......." (Y/N) sighs as she frowns sadly while rubbing her stomach— which was growling and rumbling noisily.

She was hiding in the Ship where the Shogun's little sister— Princess Soyo was hidden in. Her brother— older by 1 year, Sougo was assigned to protect the Princess, but (Y/N) wanted to come with.

(Y/N) was very smart and had a lot of very brilliant plans when it comes to the Shinsengumi's operations. Because of this, she was called as the Shinsengumi's Hidden Tactician, but of course no one outside of the Shinsengumi knew about it because Sougo was very protective of her.

After losing Mitsuba— his protectiveness of (Y/N) shot up, well— (Y/N) didn't look like Mitsuba and Sougo but she did get their distinct red eyes. However, like Mitsuba she was frail and weak— but fortunately had no life-threatening disease.

Still, for Sougo— (Y/N) was his only family in the world. He would protect her no matter what happens, even at the cost of his life. So, when (Y/N) suggested that they take her with him— Sougo adamantly refused. He was against the very idea of her heading with them into battle.

So, (Y/N) did the only option left— sneak in. As a brilliant tactician, this was quite an easy task— the obstacle she was currently facing was the fact that she had been hidden for over 8 hours and she was dying of hunger.

Suddenly, (Y/N) sees a lone piece of cake sitting in front of her on the floor.
(Y/N)'s eyes widened and her lips stretched into a grin as she drew forward— moving out of her hiding place and reached her hands out towards the cake.

The second she did so, a net was thrown above her. Smart as she was— she lost all logical thinking when she saw her favorite thing in the world— food.

"Alright. I caught the intruder, let's throw her overboard!" Sougo yells to the crew, carrying the net with (Y/N) in it over his shoulder.

"Waaaaaah!! Sou-chan!! How could you do that to me?! You could've at least given me the cake!!" (Y/N) pouted, moving around in the net hoping she'd get away but now that she's caught she won't really be able to run away.

"Oh, you're not scared I'll throw you overboard?"

"I'm your sister! Besides, would you really try to kill me? Also, I've planned out 3 different emergency ways to get off this ship when it gets attacked!!"

"....Why did you even come? You're so stubborn!!" Sougo let go of the net, (Y/N) was freed and she stood up and looked at Sougo. For once, the man looked visibly angry— and it wasn't even the joking kind of angry.

"Sou-chan, I just couldn't let you go alone—"

"But what if I lose you too!? (Y/N), you're smart— what are the chances that this ship gets picked and they'll try to attack?" Sougo's voice boomed with a firm tone and (Y/N) looked down.

"....This ship has a 85% chance of getting attacked. Most likely— the enemies are the Hitotsubashi Clan's allies, The Harusame Space Pirates. The ninjas are heading for where Toshi-chan and the others are....That means the Harusame will be coming towards us....." She spoke softly and guiltily, pushing the ends of her fingers together she pouted.

"You knew that and you still came!?" Sougo raised his voice at her making her flinch.

"It's exactly because of that— I came because of that, Sou-chan." (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows worriedly but never wavered— looking straight into Sougo's eyes even as he glared so fiercely at her.

"I have laid plans out— I think this ship will be bombed before we reach the landing location. So, I arranged some things so that in the case it gets bombed everyone will survive—"