I Decided (Kamui)

*This is Ginpachi-sensei 3-Z setting!!

"....Damn that crybaby," Kamui clicked his tongue, sliding his hands into his pockets he leans against a wall and sighs as he looks up.

His baby sister— whom he lived with, Kagura— ate all the food available before Kamui could even get his hands on them.

Then she dashed away feeling like a shoujo manga protagonist who was late for school before Kamui could even try and scold her.

"...and this is my first day at that new school too, hah." Kamui irritably smiled as he ran a hand through his hair.

Being a transfer student meant that he had to arrive there early— but who cares about that? Definitely not Kamui.

"....I'm hungry," Kamui scowls, as he crouched down. "I can arrive there late, food is more important right now."

"Uh....Here!"

Kamui's ahoge tingled and he looked up to see a (H/C) haired woman holding out 2 packed breads towards him.

"....Hah?"

"Ah, I'm gonna be late for work!!" She looked at her watch and dropped the bread into Kamui's hand before dashing away.

"Take care!!!" She yells affectionately, as she disappeared from his sight.

Kamui's stomach grumbled and he looked at the bread, roughly ripping it open he shoved it in his mouth.

"Is she an angel or what?...." Kamui sighs, covering up his blushing face with his hand.

Kamui glanced at the direction the woman ran to, and raised an eyebrow as a smirk appeared on his lips.

"Gintama high, huh?...."

"Ah~ Good work today too! I can get home early, yay!~" (Y/N) happily stretched her arms as she walked through the school gates eager to get home and rest after a full day of working.

"Is that a thug?"

"No, he looks like he's from that school!"

"Hm?" (Y/N) paused in her tracks and saw Otae, Sarutobi and Kagura all huddled up and chatting. "What's wrong?"

"Ah! (Y/N)-sensei, look." Otae pulls (Y/N) along with them, "There's a thug waiting outside our school gates!!"

"Well...at least it isn't the gorilla again today," (Y/N) sweat dropped, laughing nervously.

Suddenly, Kamui who was waiting quietly outside the gates spotted her. With a grin, he marched right up to her.

"Hey, you!" Kamui pointed to (Y/N), making Otae and the others step back.

"M-Me?" (Y/N) pointed to herself confusedly, trying to think of where she had met him but nothing came to mind.

"Yeah!" Kamui grinned widely, "Marry me!~"

"EHHHHHHHH?!"

"W-Wait— That's my stupid brother!" Kagura gasps loudly, making (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

"Oh! It's true, he reminds me of Kagura-chan!" (Y/N) snapped her fingers, "That's why he looked familiar~"

"So," Kamui interjects, smiling innocently at her. "What's your reply?~"

"No." (Y/N) rejects with a ruthless smile on her face.

"Whaaaaat?" Kamui pouted, "Why?~" He whined while (Y/N)'s eyebrows twitched.