I Know (Takasugi Shinsuke)

* This is in Ginpachi-sensei 3-Z Universe!!

"It's near...." (Y/N) cried out in a low whisper, her hair clutched in her hands. Kagura, Shinpachi and Otae shared a glance, before looking at her worriedly.

"What do we do? It looks like (Y/N)-chan has permanent brain damage now." Kagura sighs sadly, (Y/N) turns to look at them with a troubled look on her face.

"I'm sure it's not something like that," Shinpachi smiles, "What's wrong, (Y/N)-chan?"

"Haaah...." (Y/N) sighs as she depressingly leans her head on her table. "..I don't know what to get him."

"Him?" Otae repeated with an eyebrow raised. "What exactly are you going on about?"

"Takasugi-kun's birthday is near......and I definitely have to get him something! But what do I get him? I hear he's from a rich noble family, so he must be some kind of richie rich, right?" 

"Was he?"

"I remember Ginpachi-sensei saying he was disowned for being too emo or something."

"Ah, but still...." She pouted, "I have no idea what to get him, what does Takasugi-kun like? What does he hate?...Should I...ask around?" She looked around the classroom and spotted Bansai, Matako and Takechi.

"...They're always with Takasugi-kun, so they must know a thing or two right?"

"Give it a try!~" Otae cheers, as (Y/N) stands up with a determined look. She first approached Bansai, the quiet but cool and friendly guy who nobody ever spoke to unless they wanted to copy his assignments.

"Bansai-kun, can I ask something for a quick second?" She waved her hand shyly, as Bansai took off his headphones to hear her clearly. He only stared at her for a while before nodding slightly as if giving her an 'okay'. 

(Y/N) looked around warily, before leaning close to Bansai and holding up a hand as if she was about to whisper some sort of state secret to him. "Takasugi-kun....what does Takasugi-kun like the most?" Her (E/C) eyes lit up with hope, placing an expectant gaze on the poor man who was absolutely clueless.

"....What he likes the most?" Bansai cupped his chin, repeating the question. "...Maybe, yakulko?"

"Eh?...That's lame." (Y/N) sighs, 'Who would want to receive Yakulko as a birthday gift?'. 

"Well, thanks anyways Bansai-kun." She bowed and skipped away.

"I-I'm sorry for being so...useless?" Bansai tilted his head confusedly, watching as she went back to her friends before sighing and shaking her head.

"Next is...Takechi-kun," (Y/N) hums, spotting the so-called feminist near the window with binoculars in his hands. "Hey there! Feminist!"

"I'm not a lolicon, I'm a feminist!"

"That's....what I said though?" (Y/N) sweat dropped, "Anyways! What does Takasugi-kun like? Like...what would he be happy to receive?" 

Takechi's face remained monotone as he gently lifted his hand to his chin, "Then...it definitely has to be a young girl."

"...A-A young girl?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened, "...Why did I ask you? That one was on me, sorry." (Y/N) waved her hand dismissively at him as she walked away. But then, realization hit her and she gasped, "No wait, maybe it might work?!"

Cue (Y/N)'s wild and boundless imagination!

"Ta~Ka~Su~Gi~kun!~"