The Almighty Beach Episode! (200th Chapter Special)

*Here comes the last chapter!

"Alright, come to daddy!!!"

Gintoki grins as he rubs his hands together— waiting for the roller to start the wheel and see which prize he'll get.

"Are you aiming for the all-expense paid beach trip, Gin-san?" Shinpachi asks, looking over the list of prizes. Noticing how Gintoki was unusually optimistic about it, usually he wouldn't care about it but for some reason he was very confident?

"Of course! After Bisha's announcement yesterday, I need to gather funds— This is the quickiest way to do so." The man replies, not taking his eyes off of the roller.

"Isn't that aiming a bit high?" Shinpachi sighs, "You've always had bad luck, Gin-san...."

"Heh," Gintoki smugly rubs a finger under his nose, looking arrogant. "Haven't you heard, Patsuan? I'm blessed by the god." Gintoki smirks as he points a finger up to the sky.

"DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!!!"

"I've—" Gintoki evilly smirked as he clenched his fist, "—gained Bisha's favor once more!"

"Top prize!! Congratulations sir!! You won the top prize!!!"

"W-What?! How is this possible?!" Shinpachi gasps loudly, shocked as thunder rings and Gintoki has an evil-looking background.

"Shinpachi, what's happening?" Kagura joins the two, looking confused.

"Kagura-chan, apparently Gin-san won back Bisha-chan's favor so now— He's gonna take over this whole chapter!!"

"What?! No way!" Kagura gasps, "I finally got to join the 200th chapter in this book, I can't let Gin-chan show me up!!!"

Why did Gintoki need to look for funds?— well yesterday, Bisha made an announcement to the cast

(YAHOO! Flashback Start!)

The lights open and Bisha appears before the group, everyone looks at her since it was rare she called for a meeting. "We have a very important matter to discuss." Bisha says, just then Gintoki slams his hand on the table loudly.

He stands up and points a finger at Bisha, "Listen woman! I need to talk to you about my recent chapters! My image is— Eh? Wait? Why is she blushing??"

Gintoki looked confused when he saw Bisha blushing as Gintoki points a finger at her. Her eyes were averted from Gintoki's— an act truly questionable. Since Gintoki lost Bisha-chan's favor, she always looked at him with eyes full of disgust and contempt— but now she was shy?? Everybody knew their history— Gintoki had lost her favor, it was all on Kamui, Gintoki was less than a rock in Bisha's eyes— but now everything changed?

"Bisha? Blushing....Because of me?" Gintoki gasps and then he laughs arrogantly as he runs a hand through his hair wand coolly pushes his wavy hair back when he realizes what was happening.

"Haha! I knew it! Eventually her favor would return to me, I'm the king of the world!! Ahahahaha!"

"Gin-san....is becoming arrogant again..!!"

"Heh, don't get so cocky." A light appears and Kamui is seen sitting while eating a bowl of rice.

"You might be her favorite for now, but who knows when you'll die? I can easily steal that position back from you." Kamui threatens him but Gintoki smirked.

"Go on and try! You haven't even had a recent chapter— No one's been requesting for you, you're an old flame now!"

"What the hell's going on? Bisha likes Boss again? The world must be ending."