Tell Me Goodbye 2

*Please read Tell Me Goodbye Part 1 first! I didn't put the character because I wanted it to be a surprise! Aahahahah~

(Y/N) looked around, it was empty. No one else was there but her. She smiled sadly, and started walking with no direction.

"Ah, I'm alone again...." She sighs softly, "The first one to leave me....was you Gintoki,"

She looked ahead of her— the path was endless, she didn't even know where it was going to lead.

"But why do I keep walking like this?...Even when I'm tired, when I have no more strength...I still keep walking this path..." Her eyelids lower as she looked down, at that path she kept walking.

"This lonely....endless path....that I hope leads me to you...."

"I know it's stupid but...." She scoffs, "— It's probably because somewhere in my heart I believe that at the end of this.....this endless path, you're there waiting for me." She looked up hopefully.

"....Are you there, Gintoki?"

(Y/N) smiled when she saw Gintoki's back not too far from her.

"I don't know what happened— all these years we've been apart but, Gintoki...." She spoke softly, "I know that as long as I see your smile, hear your voice..........I'll be alright."

(Y/N) placed her hand on her chest, she started running towards him with a gentle smile playing on her lips.

"I just..........want to stay by your side."

(Y/N) slowly stopped running, suddenly there were 2 figures beside Gintoki.

A woman held his hand.

"That......—That was my place." (Y/N)'s eyes teared up, unable to move from where she was, she could only watch them.

A kid looking like an exact copy of Gintoki stood in between them.

"That.....was my dream......" (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

Slowly, (Y/N) stretched her arm towards them.

"If I....reach out to you, will I still be able to stand by you, Gintoki?"

"You're all I have.......Gintoki."

"........."

(Y/N)'s eyes met the cold, dull ceiling of her room the moment she woke up. Her eyes travel to her hand which was outstretched.

She sits up slowly, and gently wipes her tears away.

(Y/N) scoffed, "If only it truly was a dream...." She runs her hand through her hair before deciding to start her day.

(Y/N) absent mindedly started playing with the book she was holding. The bookshop was open like usual, a quiet day like she always went through everyday.

"What's different today?....'' She sighs as she looks at the distance, her head was empty but she didn't exactly feel motivated or...normal.

"Ah, that's right..." Her voice was monotone, cold and uninterested— each and every word she spoke felt like they had no meaning.

"He's....not waiting for me anymore. What am I......" She looked down in a trance. She could clearly feel that something was wrong, she knew it well but she still wanted to believe that it was all fake— a dream.