I've Always Wanted (????)

"Ugh..." Gintoki groans deeply as he slouched back on the blue couch, Shinpachi and Kagura sitting opposite of him minding their own business.

"I thought this stupid thing ended at the last book. Bisha really made me work hard on that 200th chapter special, you know? And what does Gin-san get in return?" Gintoki half angrily mumbled out as he laid on his back and looked up at the ceiling.

"All I get is another pile of work!! When will Bisha reward me with some sweets in return for making me work?!"

"Gin-san, you shouldn't say that." Shinpachi pushed his glasses up and frowned disapprovingly at Gintoki.

"I'm sure Bisha-san has a lot to do as well, but she's trying her best for the readers and us. Actually, even though she's swamped with work she misses everyone and decided to push through with the 2nd Book." Shinpachi reprimandingly says.

"That's right, Gin-chan! Bisha-chan has classes too, and she's already stressed with all the work she had to do for her online classes but she still decided to push through with this 2nd Book! Appreciate her some more, Gin-chan!"

"....That's unusual to see. Kagura-chan defended Bisha-san!" Shinpachi exclaimed in shock. "Who are you!? Where is Kagura-chan!?"

"No, she's defending Bisha because she got bribed. Aren't you wondering where she got that huge box of sukonbu?" Gintoki rolled his eyes pointing to a box of sukonbu sitting on a corner.

Suddenly a note fell down on Gintoki's head.
"Ow!! Where the hell did that come from!?" He whined as he opened up the letter.

'This is Bisha-chan, the author— Today, for the very first chapter, I've merged a request so do your best and work hard, it might be confusing at first but you'll get it at the end. I've sent someone who will make this 1st chapter interesting so be sure to work well and don't laze around!!'

"Che! Look at this woman! Giving us work out of the blue, she should've at least given us 2 days notice before she decided it!"

"So with that, story START!!" Shinpachi bowed to the audience and grinned.

"....What? No one cares what Gin-san thinks?! I'm the main character here!!!"

"Yeah, but Bisha-chan is the author here."

-

"....I'm dead?..." Maki gasps as she opens her eyes to see a bright blue sky above her. She was in a completely different scenery, and everything was unfamiliar in her eyes.

"Hold on, the bus I was riding crashed..and I heard everyone say I was dead.....so...." Maki looked around to see what kind of place she was in.

Amanto and people roamed the streets, people wore kimonos and yukatas. Also, the surroundings resembled the old Japan very much. Clearly, she wasn't in her original timeline.

"What the hell?...." She slowly sat up and looked around.

"So, it's just like 'Survive As The Hero's Wife!' I wake up in a different world after I died." Maki hums to herself as she walked around the town of Kabuki District.

"How ironic, I was reading that novel even on my death bed—" Maki frowned as she looked at her palm with a fond gaze. Rememebering that the last thing she saw before she actually died was the book she was so casually reading not knowing it would be the last thing she did.

"GET BACK HERE!! OIIIII!!"

The loud voice snapped her out of her thoughts and she instinctively looked up. Just in time to see a purple haired man glaring down at her with a piercing green eye that held a hostile and cold look.