Thank You!!! (Sakata Gintoki)

"You there!!"

(Y/N) paused when a strange lady called out to her. She was on her way to her work when a lady she had never met before suddenly called out to her  "Me?...." She points to herself in confusion and the lady nodded.

"Come here!!" She beckoned (Y/N) over, and she hesitantly followed. The lady had a huge crystal ball before her and a shawl over her face so she couldn't really see her face.

"I'm sorry— Do you need something from me?"

The woman didn't reply but instead waved her hands all over the crystal ball.

(Y/N) sighs, 'Is she crazy?...What do I do.....'

"Your birthday....is nearing soon, isn't it?" The woman asks and (Y/N)'s eyes widened. "Well...now that you mention it.....It is?" She shrugged and the woman nodded.

"You should be careful young woman," The lady warned her, "You are dense by nature, completely oblivious to other's feelings. This year, you have to stay away from men on your birthday."

"Men? What do you mean???" (Y/N) asked and the lady sighed softly.

"On the day of your birthday....."

"On the day of my birthday?...."

"I see trouble with men...."

"Toruble with men!?"

"Yes! So, stay away from men on the day of your birthday!!"

"O-Okay?"

When the mysterious lady disappeared, (Y/N) swore she saw a trail of purple hair. But, thinking it was just her imagination she brushed it off.

"Oh well, it does seem a bit....scary. Maybe I'll listen to it....." (Y/N) shivers a bit as she shrugged and walked away.

So, while (Y/N) was going on with her normal day. The guys were......

(At Yorozuya House)

"Hm...A little bigger maybe?" Kagura hums thoughtfully, placing a hand on her chin as she stared at the card with a serious gaze.

"....More color maybe?" Kagura sighs, turning to Sadaharu. Sadaharu barked in reply making Kagura smile and pick up a pen once more.

"No, Kagura-chan." Shinpachi shook his head, swiping the pen from the yato's hands. "We need to straighten out the lines over here...."

"Oh! Shinpachi you're a genius!"

Gintoki yawns as he walks into the living and sees what the two kids were up to. "What're you doing? What's that for?" He grumbled out with a usual pinky up his nose.

"Our present to (Y/N)-nee!"

"Present?...." Gintoki repeated and then he glanced at the calendar. "NO WAY!"

"Gin-san?.....What did you get (Y/N)-nee?" Shinpachi asks but then Gintoki immediately ran out when he did so.

(At the Shinsengumi)

"Oh, Toshi." Kondo greeted when he sees Hijikata. "Aren't you supposed to be preparing for something?"

Yamazaki and Shimaru who were with Hijikata perked up as well. "Something?? Should I be?" Hijikata questioningly turns to Shimaru and Yamazkai who just shook their heads at him.

"Come on, Toshi." Kondo cackled loudly in laughter, "Don't tell me you forgot!"

"....What did I forget?"