It's Okay (Tsukuyo/Tsukuo)

*This takes place in the Dekobokko Arc!

"Ginnnn!!! Gin!!! Kagura-chan!!!! Shinpachi!!!!"

(Y/N) pouts as she looks at the barely occupied streets of the Kabuki District—  she lifted her hand to rake through her hair exasperatedly and let out a deep sigh.

After she finished a job somewhere outside of the Kabuki District— a job Gintoki set her up without her knowledge– she heard all about what happened in the Kabuki Distritc and rushed there before the lockdown happened.

"Wait...." (Y/N) blinked her eyes rapidly when a glint of silver caught her eye. Right now, she just wanted to make sure that Gintoki, Kagura and Shinpachi were safe.

(Y/N) started to run after that speck of silver but unexpectedly she bumped into someone— losing her balance,

She closed her eyes to brace herself for the impact when suddenly an arm caught her waist.

"Whoa—"

"Careful there, you have to watch your step."

A manly, low and deep voice rings just above her head— curious, she looked up and met deep but beautiful purple eyes.

"Huh...." (Y/N) uttered out in a low voice, as she studied the man's face.

"It's funny how you look so much like someone I know...." (Y/N) mumbled, getting back up on her feet.

"Ah, but thank you anyways!!" She bowed quickly, but still couldn't take her eyes away from the mysterious man. "My name is (Y/N)! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Forgetting that she was looking for the Yorozuya, she made small talk with this handsome blonde haired man.

'Ah, who cares about them? My love life is important— it's on the verge of dying. I've been single for far too long!!'

"No, I uh....." The calm, cool look on the man's face disappeared as a small blush appears on his confident face.

"Huh...Funny, even the scars are in the exact same....."

"I'm...well, I guess— Tsukuo now."

"T-T-TSUKUYO-CHAN!?"

(Y/N)'s eyes felt like they would pop out from shock— she had so many questions in her head right now.

If the news was true and everyone had switched genders then Gintoki and the others would probably be—

"No, wait!!" (Y/N) held a hand up, "They said it was only in the Kabuki District. Did it reach Yoshiwara too?!"

"....No," Tsukuo sighs and scratched the back of his neck as he looked up in contemplation.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) couldn't stop staring at Tsukuo. The way his slightly dark blonde hair was parted in the middle, his strong jawline, his deep voice, his well-built body...

'IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!'

"I was visiting the Kabuki District with the Hyakka and....unfortunately got caught up in this mess." He sighed, "(Y/N)-chan, how did you not switch gender?"

"Oh! That?" (Y/N) sheepishly smiled, "Gin set me up on a job out of the Kabuki District when it happened so...."

"I see," Tsukuo nodded, as they began to walk side by side. "—Now you're looking for Gintoki and the others?"

"Yes." (Y/N) nodded, "I rushed over to see what happened."

As they walked along, looking for Gintoki (Y/N) stumbled a bit but was caught by Tsukuo again.