Speak Now (Okita Sougo)

*Let's pretend Sougo's a little bit older here~

"Do you..Okita Sougo take Miriko Asami as your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you...Miriko Asami take Okita Sougo as your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Then, I now proclaim you husband and wife." The priest looked at them proudly, "You may now kiss the bride—"

As he says this, (Y/N) enters the wedding hall too late to stop their wedding or protest. She had lost Sougo for good—

"NOOOOO—!"

(Y/N) sat up and bumped her head against another forehead.

"...That hurt." Kamui whined, "Not a lot but I felt it." He shrugged.

"KAMUI!? Were you trying to sneak into my bed again?" She sighs disapprovingly while Kamui pouted.

"I couldn't sleep~"

"I should've stayed at Sougo's place for today," She sighs as she looks out the window.

"Tsk." Kamui clicked his tongue irritatedly, "What's so good about him?"

"Everything?" (Y/N) arched an eyebrow as she stood up and put on her cape.

"And where are you off to in the middle of the night?" Kamui questioned her when she made her way towards the door.

"Sougo." She grinned at him, "We have a few more hours before we leave earth right? I'll just pay him a small visit~"

"...Do you have to? All of a sudden?"

"....I got some sort of premonition," (Y/N) shivered remember her nightmare. "I have to earn him, I'm not tsking any chances."

Kamui frowns as (Y/N) leaves, "Stupid girl, when will you look my way?"

Sougo heard rustling outside the door to the veranda, it was 3am in the morning and he was up to fiddle with Hijikata's mayonnaise again. The door opened and (Y/N) appeared, jumping right into Sougo's arms.

"Sougo!!!" She cheers happily as she hugged him tight— but not too tight, Sougo always warned her to watch her strength.

"Why are you here so early?" Sougo softly smiled as he looked at her. (Y/N)— Sougo's girlfriend, a yato— who works in the Harusame along with Kamui.

"We're leaving for a mission later....I won't see you for a while," (Y/N) pouted while Sougo gently caressed her hair. "How long?"

"....3 months?"

"That's shorter than your usual missions," He chuckled lightly, pulling her close to peck her forehead.

"...I'll miss you." She whispers with a pout, her eyes dropping sadly while Sougo smiled— a submissive (Y/N) was always the best.