Teasing You (Joui 4)

Women always fall for the handsome, strong men— that was a typical stereotype in every anime show. The man who was so perfect in every way, always appearing when the woman was in trouble, having that romantic moment in the rain, and always having a harem.

But that wasn't how life was in reality.

(Y/N) never cared about love— for her, it was a trivial thing. Especially, since they were currently in the middle of a war— along with Takasugi, Gintoki, Katsura and Sakamoto.

However, the four idiots had something else more than the war in mind.

It was (Y/N)

Welcome to (Y/N)'s harem.

Where the roles— are reversed.

-----------------

"Shinsuke, Tatsuma— Take your men and follow close behind Gintoki. Kotaro and I will take back the injured back to base so cover for us while we—" (Y/N) was cut off when she saw an enemy about to pounce on Gintoki.

"GINTOKI!!" (Y/N) flung herself towards Gintoki, her hands barely being able to push him away while the sword pierced her side and she fell down.

"(Y/N)!!"

Takasugi, Gintoki, Katsura and Sakamoto immediately ran and stood protectively in front of (Y/N)— their swords pointed at the enemy who managed to strike her down.

"Oi," Gintoki growled, a fierce glare appearing in his eyes as he shifted his gaze from (Y/N) to the enemy. "Did you.....just kill her?"

"I-I'm....not dead though?" (Y/N) confusedly mumbles in a low voice— she just had a small graze on her side but it wasn't fatal.

"He did." Katsura spoke in a low voice. "His sword pierced her, he took her life."

"Ahahahah," Sakamoto laughed dryly, his blue eyes looking at the enemy with a hollow gaze. "Ya' know you're not gonna leave this place alive, do ya?"

"This is no time for thinking," Takasugi clicked his tongue, "Let's kill him and avenge (Y/N)— so her soul may rest in peace."

"I SAID I'M NOT DEAD!!" (Y/N) from behind them while a few of their other comrades assisted her. But the four weren't listening to her— "You guys," (Y/N)'s eyebrows twitched when she realized that they were clearly pretending not to hear her.

"You're dead when I see you back at base." Her voice lowered terrifyingly as if she was giving them a death threat— at this the four shivered in fear.

"Is she doing okay?"

"(Y/N)-san's wound has been treated, she's at her room resting."

"Alright," Sakamoto, Gintoki, Takasugi and Katsura quickly made their way to where (Y/N) was at while a fellow comrade guided them.

"Uh....Gintoki-san, why did you guys pretend like she was dead earlier?" The guy mustered up the courage to ask, while they were walking.

"Oh that?" Gintoki shrugs, pinky up his nose once more. "She's a stubborn woman."

"If we didn't do that, she would be insisting that she should stay there with us." Takasugi cut him off and sighed. "Even with an injury like that,"

"Ah....I see," The guy noddded wih a somehow scared look on his face as he looked down.

"Why did you ask?" Katsura asked him with an eyebrow raised. The guy seemed to flinch and hesitantly looked down.

"Ah....well, I'm not too sure I should say this but....." He gulped, "While we were taking her back to base she kept muttering a hundred different ways to punish you guys when you come back... So, I-I'll pray for you!!" The guy yells when they stop in front of the door— the guy quickly dashed away while the four froze and gulped.