An Angel (Kawakami Bansai)

"Haaah," (Y/N) sighs as she massages her temple when she hears a knock on her door. "I told you, I'm not accepting patients when it's night!" She murmurs as she stands up to open the door.

"I know you did say that, but...." Her neighbor, the owner of a small restaraunt smiled at her and pointed to the ground. "It seems this patient insists on being treated."

(Y/N) looked down and saw a fairly tall man plopped head first on to the ground— making a puddle out of his own blood.

"....damn it." (Y/N) sighs as she raked her hand through her hair and clicks her tongue. "This better be the last time someone drops a person on death's doorway at my house!!"

With a grunt, she gently went over to the man's figure and pulled him up by his arms— as delicately as she could and dragged him into her house.

(Y/N) was the only doctor in the area— So, usually she was busy all day. But then again, it was a local town near nowhere so there weren't that many patients but only old people and a few youngsters who rarely got sick.

Due to some history, (Y/N) stopped accepting patients during the night. Usually because all the patients who came to her at night were people that normal people wouldn't want to mess with.

"....Well," (Y/N) gently dabbed a wet towel on to the man's face to wipe away the dried blood on his face. "...He looks handsome, so I'll let this one go...."

A small smile tugs on (Y/N)'s lips as she proceeded to working on his wounds, bandaging them and cleaning them up.

"...Why injure such a pretty face?" She comments with a pout as she studied the man's facial features. That teal-green colored hair, strong jawline, long eyelashes— Everything seemed so unrealistic.

"...." (Y/N) pursed her lips and chuckled softly, "If he told me he was an angel, I'd definitely believe it "

--------

Bansai's eyes opened and when he saw an unfamiliar ceiling he shot up immediately. Only to feel an excruciating pain hit his body making him grit his teeth and groan lowly.

"You really shouldn't move excessively like that," (Y/N) advised, making Bansai turn his head to the doorway where she stood carrying a basket with medical materials.

Bansai continued to gaze at her, his light brown orbs narrowed intensely at her as she kneeled beside him and started taking out her materials one by one.

"Don't stare at me like that, I saved you." She hums, and then points to the corner. "Your stuff are over there. I didn't touch any of them, don't worry." She gestured to the shamisen she found in his arms when she took him in.

".......Who are you?" He asked lowly, while (Y/N) finally decided to focus her attention on him.

"I'm (Y/N), the local doctor. Now, would you mind lifting your arm for me?" She smiles and lifted up a bandage and scissors.

"It's time to change your bandages~"

"........."

Bansai huffed and turned his head to the side, lifting his arm up for her. She then started to cut the bloodied bandages off and replace it with a new one.

"Your injuries were a bit severe, sorry to say but you'll need to stay in bed for a little while." (Y/N) stated as she finished bandaging.

"Ah, since you're gonna stay here— mind telling me your name?"

".....No."

"Even though I told you mine?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow and pouted. "Now, that's not fair."