Here For You (Shimura Shinpachi)

Shimura Shinpachi: Here For You

"Gin-san, I keep telling you I have a bad feeling about it!!" Shinpachi whined to the silver haired man who just casually picked his nose. Shinpachi's words entered one ear and exited the other.

"Yeah, yeah. You're just overthinking it Souichirou-kun."

"I'M NOT SOUICHIROU!!"

"How rude, Gin-chan. He's obviously Shinpachi's glasses! Call him by that!!"

"....Kagura-chan, that's not helping." Shinpachi sighs, earlier they were asked to investigate the case of something happening downtown wherein people were getting kidnapped.

Their investigation ended at a dead end. Gintoki and Kagura went back home without any complaints but Shinpachi didn't.

He had a strange feeling about something and had his own speculations about what was really happening.

But now— he had to convince Gintoki and Kagura the lazy-lazier duo to come back to the scene to investigate.

"....Fine," Shinpachi huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'll go there alone!!"

He stomped over to the entrance, thinking the two would try to make attempts to stop him— but they didn't.

"I'm really going!!" He taunted, glancing back at the two over his shoulder.

"....Gin-chan, do you hear that?"

"Ah, that? It's just that fly that got in thinking he's a helicopter. Damn annoying sound,"

"....You really can't stop me!!!" Shinpachi says, but the two still ignored him.

"...Agh, Fine! I'll go, I'll go!! Tell (Y/N)-chan where I'm going alright!?"

Shinpachi bit his lip holding back the little tears pooling in his eyes as he shut the door behind his back.

"Ah right," Gintoki put the JUMP down and looked around, "Where did Shinpachi's glasses go?"

".....Beats me."

"I wonder what Shin-chan will cook tonight–" (Y/N) suddenly stopped and looked up, "Ah...I feel like I'm forgetting something...."

"Wait......—" (Y/N) paused and turned to Gintoki and Kagura, "Where's Shin-chan?"

"He went to the downtown place we investigated earlier—"

"You let him go alone?! At this time of the night!?"

Gintoki and Kagura shared a look— (Y/N) was scary when she was mad. They didn't want to risk their lives.

"She let him—"

"He let him—"

Both the silver haired man and the vermillion haired child pointed at each other— betraying each other when needed that's how cruel the world is.

"After I get back with Shin-chan, you two are dead." She spewed such a cold threat in a low and deadly voice that made the two shiver and hug each other.

(Y/N) cursed at herself for being so careless— Of course those two would let him go, they didn't see him anything more than a pair of glasses!

She raced down the streets, with an umbrella in hand— she forgot her sword but she could make things work with an umbrella.

(Y/N) was at lost at where to look for Shinpachi first, she looked around searching for the boy's blue and white outfit but there was none in sight!