I Noticed 3

*Before reading this please read "I Noticed (Katsura)" and "I Noticed 2 (Gintoki)"!!

He had always been watching over her.

Calm as he may appear on the outside, his thoughts carried nothing but her from day to night. His eyes, could only see her— the first person he thinks of when he wakes up and the last he thinks of before he sleeps.

(Last Name) (First Name)

The woman he secretly loved, for so many years. He kept his love for her hidden in his heart— convincing himself that saying nothing was the right choice.

But was it truly the right choice?

(Y/N)'s shop was so noisy early in the morning, or so Katsura thought when he decided to stop by for something to eat. He pushes the door open, and spots (Y/N) playing around with Gintoki.

"I said give it! That's not for you, you silver leech! It's for my dear Ko—"

"You're so stingy! Give Gin-san some too, I just woke up with a massive hangover—"

Katsura pauses at the sight before him, Gintoki leaned over the counter with his elbows resting on it comfortably. A pack of Katsura's favorite candy in between his teeth as he smirked down on (Y/N) who was unconsciously leaning over Gintoki's figure seemingly trying to reach for the said candy.

Katsura pauses, feeling something tugging at his heartstrings— unconsciously he clutches his chest.

He certainly didn't like seeing the two in close proximity— just one simple push could send (Y/N) into Gintoki's arms.

That thought made Katsura's eyebrow twitch.

But then his eyebrows furrow together and soften, Gintoki was his dear friend how could he even think of him like that? If Katsura was anything, he was selfless and cared more for his friends than anyone could ever do so.

"Gintoki, (Y/N)— It's nice to see that you two have high spirits in the morning."

Smiling softly, Katsura enters the shop while making his presence known— Gintoki and (Y/N) both pause and look away from each other.

"Kotaro! Good morning!" (Y/N) beams, greeting Katsura with the brightest smile he had ever seen.

"I saved some candy for you today but an annoying leech stole it. What would you like for breakfast? I'll cook for you!" She offers sweetly as Katsura smiles, loving the attention she was giving him.

It had been a long time since he held back his feelings in front of Gintoki, but Katsura was thinking that maybe sometimes— he could let loose and show his feelings so directly that even (Y/N) wouldn't miss it.

"(Y/N), I feel like eating whatever you cook for me." Katsura softly smiles, at his words (Y/N) blushes and Gintoki gazes at Katsura.

"Alright!! Hold on, I'll get cooking!" (Y/N) grins widely, running off to the kitchen leaving the two old friends alone.

"For someone who sleeps so late, you sure woke up early today, Gintoki."

Katsura's small comment made Gintoki's eyebrow raise. The man had always been so nonchalant and quiet— it was the first time Katsura was acting all weird like this with him.

"(Y/N) asked me for some help today, I didn't have a choice." Gintoki shrugs his shoulders, moving to sit next to Katsura. "I should be asking you what brought you here today, you rarely visit her shop in the morning?"

"I felt like it," Katsura hums, "I missed (Y/N)'s cooking and simply wanted it."

Katsura scowls a little when he hears Gintoki scoff.