My Very Last Breath 5 (Sakata Gintoki)

*Please read Part 1, 2, 3 & 4 before Part 5!
This takes place 2 years after Part 4!!

The bad feeling Gintoki got before was definitely one of a premonition. He didn't really forget that ominous feeling back then— although 13 chapters had passed by.

"What's wrong with you, Dad? Your face looks ugly— Oh, wait. It always has been." Ginji smirked coming up to sit beside Gintoki while Ginko took a seat opposite of them.

Gintoki hissed and caressed his chin with a hand. "Well, you see—"

"Not interested~" Ginko cut him off immediately.

"Oi! Listen to your father, you little brats!!" Gintoki growled making Ginji and Ginko roll their eyes at him. "What is it, oh dear father?"

"You see...Remember 13 chapters ago when Ginrou gave us that smug smirk when he fooled your mother?" Gintoki asked and Ginji and Ginko both nodded.

"Back then— I had this feeling that Ginrou would do something....it was a premonition of some sort.."

"And so? What's the point in bringing that up now?"

"Gosh, Daddy. Are you trying to be suspicious of Ginrou because you want to get a lot of screentime in this fic?"

"Not that!!" Gintoki yelled and pouted. "13 chapters ago...." Gintoki started pushing the ends of his index fingers together shyly.

"Your mother and I didn't get any sexy time at all! You kids have always been hogging her! Now that Ginrou's kinda getting bigger I think (Y/N) won't have any time left for me at all!"

"So, in what way does this concern us?" Ginji rolled his eyes uninterestedly while Gintoki smirked.

"You do realize if Ginrou hogs your Mom, she won't pay any attention to you or Ginko too, right?"

"....What!?"

"No way!!"

"Yes, yes. So, do you guys love your little brother or should we just get rid of him?" Gintoki connected his hand together in front of his face with an eerie voice.

"Dad, stop that. Mom's gonna kill you,"

"Daddy! How do you know for sure that Ginrou's stealing Mommy's attention?" Ginko raised her hand with a determined look.

"How?....." Gintoki arched an eyebrow and looked up. "Where do you think your mother is right now?" He said in a dark voice.

"Ah!" The two gasped in realization and just at that exact time. (Y/N) and Ginrou came strutting into the living room.

"M-Mommy! Where did you go?"

"Me?...I went grocery shopping with Ginrou," (Y/N) answered nonchalantly before quietly making her way to the kitchen to sort out everything they bought.

"What did I tell you?" Gintoki wiggled his eyebrows at his kids. Meanwhile, Ginrou sat on the couch beside Ginko and innocently sipped his drink.

"This is troublesome," Ginji sighs as he stands up. "Dad, no matter what— Ginko and I have a secret technique in order to get Mom's attention." He smirked while Ginko stood up too.

"He's right!!" Ginko smirked proudly, "It's only you who'll have a hard tine getting Mommy's attemtion because you're getting old and ugly, Daddy!!"

"Hey!! I thought you two were on my side!!" Gintoki whines when Ginji and Ginko were walking away.

"We never were."

"Sorry, but we're not taking sides in this war, Daddy!~"

"Traitors! And I thought you were my kids!!" Gintoki growled when the two disappeared, leaving only Ginrou with him.