Little Crush (Takasugi Shinsuke)

"Ehhh?! You still haven't confessed!?"

Kamui gaped at his friend, who was sitting opposite of him.

"Oh my gosh— your voice is so loud! Are you an idiot?!" (Y/N) screeched at Kamui, before stuffing his mouth with food and warily looking around.

"What if Shinsuke was around?! He would definitely hear you, you idiot!" She yells at Kamui.

"Eh? But really, you should confess. You're such a wimp."

"Kamui—!! I don't even know why I told you about it," (Y/N) sighs as she massages her temples and props her elbows up on the table.

"It's...." (Y/N) cleared her throat, "It's hard to....confess out of nowhere you know? There's gotta be that perfect timing, the perfect scene before I can say those words out loud..."

"Everytime is the perfect time." Kamui noted.

"No, it isn't!!" (Y/N) whines, "If only you knew how hard confessing is." She huffs and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Of course, I do." Kamui smugly grinned at her, "Watch this."

"Oiiiii! Shinsuke!!!!"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened when Kamui suddenly start waving at someone behind her.

"(Y/N)-chan— LOVES YOU!!!!!—AJSDNCIEK"

"KAMUI, YOU BIG IDIOT! JUST DO NOTHING AND EAT!!!" (Y/N) yells flusteredly, pushing everything her hand could grab into his mouth to shut the yato up.

"?"

Kamui's ahoge danced as if saying. 'Why?'

But (Y/N) only glared at him, telling him to keep quiet as a confused Takasugi approached them.

"What was that?" Takasugi asked, "You were too far away. I couldn't hear you."

"A-Ah, uhmm...What was it?" (Y/N) laughs nervously, placing a hand on her chin.

"Ah!! Kamui said we're still far from the drop off point and they have a mission to do before we get off! Haha!"

"Oh." Takasugi just nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders before disappearing.

"You.....have a death wish, don't you?" (Y/N)'s eyes flashed a bright red when Takasugi disappeared.

"Hahahah~ I'm helping you get a love life so you won't grow old lonely." Kamui stated as if trying to make a point.

"I don't need your help. I'll settle this on my own, so please don't go on trying something."

(Y/N) says, giving Kamui a stink eye before walking away.

"Oho?~ you don't need my help, huh?" Kamui grinned devilishly.

—His ahoge was dancing mischieviously.

"I wonder how fun this will be~"

(Kamui's Plan # 1!)

"Why......" (Y/N) gasped for air as she banged her fist against the door.

"WHY AM I HERE?!"

".....Be quiet," Takasugi sighs, "Moving around will make you even more hotter."

"B-But," (Y/N) whined as she dramatically fell to the floor. "We're in hell— Shinsuke!!"

1 hour earlier....