Here With Me (Kamui)

"Here's your order!"

(Y/N) stared at the drink placed before her with an odd look in her eyes. Her eyebrows knit together in worry and anxiousness as she fiddled with her hands, debating on whether to speak or not.

'That.....definitely isn't my drink,' (Y/N) sighs in her mind, her shoulders drooping down in disappointment.

She glanced at the barista, but the barista only smiled at her— waiting for her to take her drink.

"Uhm," (Y/N) raised a finger, about to speak out that the barista got her order wrong, but her shyness was stronger.

'Nevermind...I'll just take it, try something new I guess— I can't keep getting the same flavor over and over again...'

She sighs as she reaches for the drink hesitantly, she was too afraid to speak out to the barista. So, she had no choice but to shut up and take it.

"I'll take that! I'll need a (F/D) to-go too,"

Suddenly, a hand swoops in to take the cup before (Y/N) could get it— and at the same time order her favorite drink??

She looks behind her to see Kamui standing behind her with a bright grin.

"I got it right, didn't I?~" Kamui cooes, his ahoge bouncing excitedly as if waiting to be complimented.

Softly, a smile appeared on (Y/N)'s lips. "Yes, you did. Thank you, Kamui— You're a lifesaver!"

Kamui grins as he places his arm around her shoulder, "Are you hungry? Want to eat?"

She laughs softly, "Alright. I'll treat you to something today~"

Kamui chuckled devilishly and shook his head, "No worries! It's my treat!" He lifts up an old looking wallet, an evil smirk on his face.

"Abuto got paid today~"

(Y/N) smiles as she watches Kamui, being a pretty shy woman she didn't have a lot of friends— and Kamui was one of the very few friends she had. She met him when he and his younger sister were having a fight, and Kamui had ended up right at her feet.

Ever since then, she also became friends with Kagura and the old man she worked for, Gintoki— as well as the mysterious human-wearing glasses that they kept called Shinpachi.

Kamui— upon first meeting her, had instantly taken a liking to her. Not only was she super submissive because she was shy, but she never hesitated to give him food anytime he appears!

It was as if (Y/N) had tamed a wild cat when she met Kamui...

—Needless to say, it was only a matter of time before (Y/N) began to like Kamui.

I mean, with that face— wouldn't you fall for him too? Obviously, you're reading this fic so you like Kamui...

Anyways! But, with (Y/N)'s shyness she couldn't be so open and honest about her feelings— Nonetheless, she was planning on confessing to Kamui very soon! She only needed to find a way to convey her feelings in a not-so-obvious-but-still-obvious way.

So, (Y/N) had paid a visit to the Yorozuya while Kagura was out— She wouldn't dare let Kagura know of this because the yato would surely disapprove, saying that Kamui didn't deserve her and (Y/N) deserves someone better than him.

But frankly, in the real world and in the fictional world? There is no man better than Kamui!

The only wrong thing (Y/N) did, was asking advice from Gintoki.

Sakata Gintoki, the destroyer of relationship....

But, (Y/N) being the kind and pure soul she was— innocently believed in all of Gintoki's advices on how to confess.