The Very First Moment (Kamui)

"I'm so bored....." (Y/N) whines as she slouches on the desk with a long sigh.

"Oi, how are you bored? Are you blind? See these paperworks?" Abuto clicks his tongue, hidden behind a mountain of papers.

"Why do I have to do that? It's your job!" She stands up, "I'm gonna go look for Kamui!" She declares before stomping away.

"Kamuiiiiiiii!~"

(Y/N) skips towards the dining hall, Kamui would be there without a doubt. Despite her being a member of the Harusame's 7th Division — She and Kamui still hadn't gotten close at all. But (Y/N) was not one to give up— sure, she had ulterior motives in joining the Harusame (get close to the handsome captain) but over the time she spent with them, she grew close with everyone.

Everyone except Kamui.

Before joining the Harusame, (Y/N) was a rouge yato who caused trouble everywhere she went.

But then, she met this handsome man— a fellow yato— and then she decided to join the Harusame!

Of course, it was truly an absurd decision — but for (Y/N), joining something for a handsome man? It was worth it.

But despite all her attempts to get close to Kamui, the man never budged. Indeed, he was a tough opponent— but (Y/N) didn't know one thing.

Kamui gulped down food when (Y/N) arrived, putting on a nonchalant look he raises an eyebrow at her.

"Kamui! Let's go on a date!" (Y/N) boldly exclaims, sitting opposite of him with a big grin. "We're on earth too, so let's go!~"

Kamui seemed stunned for a bit, he was pretty good at controlling his facial expressions so (Y/N) couldn't really read what he was thinking.

"....I'm busy." Kamui replied shortly before focusing on his food again.

"Abuto's doing all your work." (Y/N) smiles again, relentless.

"...I'm sick,"

"You never get sick,"

"...I'm eating."

(Y/N)'s eyebrows twitched, he wasn't even trying to come up with an excuse. "Ah, fine! I'll go by myself!"

She slams her hands on the table and walks away without another word leaving Kamui stunned. As soon as she was gone, Kamui pulls out a paper from his pocket.

"Hm, that wasn't the reaction she was supposed to have..." Kamui cups his chin, "Is she even following the script?"

What was the explanation for Kamui's uncharacteristical behavior? Of course, Bisha-chan would never write a Kamui fic with Kamui being so out of character— so there was only one other explanation : Abuto.

When (Y/N) had joined the Harusame, Kamui was already developing a crush on her. So, having no one else to ask— he asked Abuto for advice (the most stupid thing one could ever do) and that was the reason why up until 3 years later there have been no development between them.

But now it's different because Bisha-chan is taking charge of (Y/N) and Kamui's romance, and not Abuto.

Abuto's advice for Kamui was to act like a cold, aloof man— the type of bad boy that ignores the girl he likes and does bad stuff to her just because he likes her— but Abuto's knowledge of love was shallow, because even he hadn't gotten himself into a relationship.

And so, (Y/N) immediately jumped off the ship— they were docked on earth to restock their supplies, but (Y/N) wasn't gonna waste that time sitting around.