Deeply, Madly In Love (Sakata Gintoki)

"Here it is....My dream— will finally become reality!" (Y/N) squeals happily to herself as she skipped into the large compound.

"Over here will be the classrooms, and then a break room— kitchen, oh!! And the kids can play and hang out here!!" (Y/N) excitedly jumped from one place to another.

"Oh right....Before I decide all that I have to finish the repairs first, haha..." (Y/N)'s happy mood dropped when she faced the mountains of cement and wood, and all the other materials she needed to fix the temple up.

"....Who can help me?...." (Y/N) tapped a finger on her chin and turned around— this was when she then saw a flyer.

"Yorozuya Gin-chan, huh?...."

"HELLO!!~"

"I need help fixing a school so, could you kindly lend me your services?" (Y/N) smiles brightly at Gintoki, Kagura and Shinpachi. Awkward silence filled the room when Gintoki only stared back at her— dumbfounded.

"....Angel?...." Gintoki raised an eyebrow, his eyes locked on (Y/N).

"No, Gin-san. She's a customer."

"A-A....customer?!"

"So, would you be able to lend me some of your men for the repairs? There are only a few repairs left, and I'll pay about......this!" (Y/N) grins, handing Gintoki a note with the amount she planned to pay.

"T-THIS!! H-HOW MANY ZEROS ARE THERE!?"

".....Will you take the job?"

"Of course! Of course! Alright!! Kagura, Shinpachi— you know the drill!!" Gintoki got up, followed by the two and they went into a stance with their fists held out to each other.

"Rock, Paper, Scissor—"

"I'll take you." (Y/N) interrupted them, placing her hand on Gintoki's shoulder.

".....Yay?"

"WAIT—!!" Gintoki protested, (Y/N) gave him a curious look and he glanced at Kagura and Shinpachi. "Why not take them instead? If Gin-san is away from this place who'll protect the house, right???"

"....You can't be kidding me." (Y/N) frowns and places her hands on her hips. "They're children! How could you put them to work!!"

She then crossed her arms over her chest and blushed. "Y-You seemed like a very capable man, I mean– your muscles were pretty firm. B-BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS TOUCHIGN YOUR MUSCLES OKAY!? I-I just need a little bit of help...."

Gintoki felt an arrow pierce his heart. 'Ack! Such a cute woman!'

"F-Fine! I'll take the job, but not because I'm interested in you or something! I-I need to work!!"

"Oh. They're both Tsunderes." Shinpachi comments calmly, watching as (Y/N) and Gintoki walked out together.

"Wait— so it's just the two of us?!" Gintoki shrieked, his cheeks going red when he saw her tie her (H/C) hair and roll up the sleeves of her kimono.

"Hm? Of course! So, work hard and we'll finish this early!!" She grinned at him, Gintoki went quiet and immediately looked away.

'W-Well....If it's such a pretty looking woman like her, I guess it's okay...' He scratched his cheek nervously.

"R-Right. My name is Sakata Gintoki, but you can just call me Gin-san." Gintoki suddenly remembered that he had not introduced himself to her properly since they rushed to go to the temple school.

"Pleasure to meet you, Gin-san. I'm (Last Name) (First Name)!!" (Y/N) shot him the brightest grin Gintoki had ever seen in his life— and well, she was so cute.