Fall For You (Sakata Gintoki)

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
It couldn't be that we have been this way before

Kagura walked into the house after going on a small walk with Sadaharu, and what she saw— horrified her.

"Kya!! Shinpachi! Shinpachi, herpes!!"

"....Kagura-chan, it's help. Got it?" Shinpachi sighs, immediately running inside the house upon the yato's distressed call.

"Anyways, what happened?"
Kagura pointed to (Y/N) who was quietly reading a book on the couch and Gintoki who was reading the latest issue of JUMP on his desk.

"(Y/N)-nee and Gin-chan aren't fighting!!" She gasps horrifiedly making Shinpachi place a hand under his chin in thought.

"...That is strange."

(Y/N) arched an eyebrow and then looked at the two before sighing, "Gin and I don't fight that much. You're both too dramatic."

"...No. You two definitely fight a lot," Shinpachi corrected her, "I can say for sure that today is a lucky day because you're not fighting."

"Hah! That woman ran out of things to fight on me with because Gin-san is such a handsome and nice man! I'm too perfect."

"Perfect my ass," (Y/N)'s eyebrow twitched when Gintoki spoke up. "I just chose to keep my mouth shut because I've had enough bickering with an idiot who never listens."

"See? You're the one always starting the fights!" Gintoki declares, slamming his JUMP close.

''That's only because you don't listen to me when I tell you to do something! You hard-headed man who won't ever listen until I yell at you!"

Gintoki looks her straight in the eye but (Y/N) didn't even bat an eye and just stared back fiercely at him.

Gintoki gulped and looked away, "Hmph!! I'm going out!!" He declares, storming out of the house while (Y/N) went back to reading.

"...I spoke too soon." Shinpachi sighs as he face palms and Kagura shakes her head.

"Leave him be. He's always like that," (Y/N) clicked her tongue.

I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

Gintoki leaned against the door as soon as he closed it. He could clearly hear (Y/N)'s voice from outside.

"Leave him be!" She yells, "Always running off like that as soon as he gets angry. How many times will he do it before he realizes running won't do anything?"

Gintoki scowls, spotting the way her voice wavered and went low.

"Stupid Gin....." She whimpered, "...I can't believe him. While I try so hard to keep our relationship, all he does is run away..."

"(Y/N)......" Gintoki clenched his fist, he knew that she was running out of patience.

She was the stubborn kind of woman who would never leave his side despite all that happened.

Ever since the war, losing Shoyo, getting captured— (Y/N) had been with him through thick and thin.

"I thought you would always stand by me...." He whispered lowly as he sighed, finally walking away he shrugged his arm into his kimono.

"....Have we been together far too long now?.."

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind