A boy and his cat

Shinso POV
I sat looking at the stars. I was on top of a roof of a apartment. I breathed in the cold air. There was a nice breeze out tonight. I stood up thinking. "Hunny why are you up here again?". I turned to see my mother from the door way to the roof. "It was nice out.". She just hummed walking up to me. "Well dinners almost ready. So we should go back inside before your father lets the oven on fire.". I chuckle nodding. "Ok mom.". I walked back with her to the door. I closed it behind us.

We made our way to our floor and to our apartment door. Mom opened the door. I walked in smelling nothing. It confused me so I made my way into the kitchen to see dad turning the stove off. "What's for dinner.". I asked as dad turned to face me. "It's your favourite!". I just nodded looking down at the food. It wasn't my favourite. "I'm going to go wash up for dinner.". "Alright son.". I turned to go down the left hallway. The walls of the apartment were a light grey as pictures spread across them.

My parents faces were blurry. I moved past them as I walked into the bathroom. Turning the sink on I started to wash my hands. The water was warm. I took the soap and used it to finish washing my hands. I then cupped the water and splashed my face. I put my face up rubbing my eyes. I open them see myself in the mirror. I was crying blood just staring blankly at myself. "AHHH!". I screamed backing up. Looking back I was normal. I breathed in and out quickly trying to catch my breath.

I backed out of the bathroom wiping my face off with my shirt. I went back to the kitchen seeing food on the table. I sat down in my spot. "Sorry I took so long.". "No problem honey!". Mom said with a smile. I looked down grabbing a fork. "Oh no let me do that baby.". "Mom I got it.". I reply as she gets out of her chair and walks over. "Shhh. Just sit there and let me feed you.". I turn to look at my mother to see she had black circles under her eyes. I stood up staring at her.

It looked like she didn't get much sleep. "Mom are you ok?". I looked over at her. "Yes everything is fine! Now how about you eat some nice mashed carrots.". She pushed a spoons of carrots in my face. I pushed it away. "I don't need my carrots mashed.". I back up. I look over at dad to see he was gone. "Dad?". I looked around the room frantically. "Mom were did dad go!?". I yelled looking around the kitchen as I make my way to the living room. "Oh he's fine honey. He's just meeting the other couple.". I turn to face my mom to see her in a hospital bed.

I flinched quickly looking around. When did we get to a hospital!? I walked over to mom seeing her holding a baby, her face now blurred. I backed up not able to see her face. "Shhhh honey calm down. Your new family is coming to get you. Because mommy can't take care of you.". My back hit the wall as I backed up to much. "Mom who's that! I don't have a sibling!". She didn't reply only shushing the baby in the blankets.

"She can't hear you.". A low voice came from beside me. I flinched away staring at a tall man with long black hair. He turned to face me. His purple eyes stared at me. "W-who are you!?". I say backing up. "Does it matter?". I looked around the room to see that there was no door. "Mom stay back!". I say getting in front of her. "She isn't your mother. You never really met your mother Shinso Aizawa.". He looked at me then frowned. "This isn't your life. You need to fight this.".

I breathed in and out quickly. "G-get out!". I close my eyes as I cover my face. "You have no power here Shinso. I am the one in control.". "Leave me alone!". I soon felt a hand on my shoulder as I push it away and fall on my but. I opened my eyes as I fell. I looked around to see that we were now in a field. "Take me home!". I scream trying to get up. But something was holding me down. "Shinso I need you to look at me.". The man said. I looked over at him and it seemed to make him, happy?

"I won't ask you again! Who are you!". He dropped his smile. "Will you listen if I answer?". I just nodded. "My name is Hansuke Kato. But you and your family call me Eclipse.". Before I could even think of what he said the memory of Eclipse out the window came back. He....I stared at the man. Black hair and purple eyes. I covered my mouth not sure of what to think. He bent down to my level on the ground. He put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. I couldn't feel anything...

"Your trapped in your mind, a coma. The villain girl hurt you so much you couldn't take it. I had to enter your mind and relax you. But then you got stuck in day dreams. I'm sorry for this is my fault. I was so worried about you waking up I didn't keep your mind in the right spot.". He talked rushed like he was running out of time. "But I need you to leave. I can help you but you need to reject this.". "R-reject what!?". So much was being said.

"Reject this fantasy you made. It's going to hurt. But you need to wake up now. Izuku needs you.". Izuku....My eyes opened wide as memory's washed over me. "This isn't my home.". I whisper. "Eclipse, help me.". He nodded putting out his hand. I grabbed it as pain flared up in my left arm. Blood flowed from my eyes as wounds manifested all over my body.

Darkness.

Pain.....Burning

Blood.

I opened my eyes to shaking. "Shinso!". I looked up to see my brother crying. Eclipse sat in my lap looking at me. I turned my head over to see Uraraka and Jairo getting Bakugou out of the chains. "Hursts...". I breath out. "I know. I'm sorry but I can't do anything right now.". I tried to nod but pain just flared in my neck. "Don't move! Todoroki, Kaminari and Momo are coming as we speak. Just sit tight we dealt with the villain.". I just blinked not able to do much. Eclipse started to purr on my lap. I looked back down. He just stared.