Izuku and his fight part one

Izuku pov
As we run in a soft wind blows. I look at Uraraka and Todoroki before a much bigger gush of wind comes our way knocking us back with a lot of force. Laughing could be heard from up ahead. I looked up from my spot on the ground to see All Might. Todoroki quickly sent an ice blast his way but he made short work of it. All Might smashed it to peace's in a blink of an eye. It scared me.

I got up and looked to Uraraka. "Run!" She shouted so I did. The tow of us ran as Todoroki kept All Might's attention on him. Before we even passed him All Might ran at us grabbing Uraraka's arm lifting her up into the air. "Now we're are you going missy.". He then threw her at Todoroki. I went to help but was stoped by Todoroki yelling. "It's fine just go for the gate!" I nodded turning around.

All Mignt was there however and kicked me to the ground. I looked around trying to find a way to run and get away. There was a alleyway off to the left. It was small but I could get to it. So I looked at All Might. Todoroki's sent another ice blast at him. As All Might turned to punch the ice I got up and ran for the alleyway.

He did see me...why wasn't he bothered to stop me? I made my way through the ally's as I could hear my friends fight behind me. I wanted to go back! But they had it handled. Right? What if they get hurt though!? No All Might wouldn't hurt them on purpose. But it doesn't need to be on purple for someone to get hurt-

I tripped over a pipe...I run my eyes as I sit back up. "I'm over thinking...". I looked around seeing that I reached the end. There was a side paper that I could get out of. Is it close enough to the gate? I get up off my feet and run through the tight alleyway.

As I make it back onto the main rode I could see Todoroki and Uraraka fighting All Might. I turn to run for the gate. "There you are young Aizawa!" Before I could even proses what All Might had said he trapped me under bars. I was pinned down by All Might. "I can't have you going through the gate now can I." All Might said Before turning his attention back to my teammates.

I tried to get out but I was stuck. I started up my quirk levitate. The bars giggled a bit but I wasn't able to free myself. Before long I could see Uraraka running my way. So was Todoroki but a bit behind. I tried to use levitate one more time. It of course didn't even levitate the bars this time. It levitated a garbage bin close to me. Why does it only do what I want it half the time! I could hear crashing from behind me.

Sorry this is so short. Today was my first day back at school. (It's so different now). I thought I should look nice for my first day. So I dressed nicely. I usually wear big oversized sweaters and jogging pants. So dressing nicely was something I just don't do. But I wanted to do it anyways. So when I walked home after school I got catcalled. Today was the first time I have been catcalled before. I feel gross and I can't get my brain to write this book right now. I just feel horrible.
You might be thinking I'm being to much of a cry baby. And it happens all the time to other people. But I'm not other people. So instead of writing this today I'm going to be taking my anger out on tumblr. How? I will be writing a small story about murdering cat callers.
Oh and I really wanted to upload this book today so I'm just going to post what I have. I'll write full chapters next time. See you guys next chapter!