Action or words

(This arc is going to be different from the anime a little. All the dialogue and personalities might get fricked up a bit)

Izuku pov
I watched as dad talked to the cops. He got called here after Uraraka called the police. Shinso was sitting next to me holding my hand. Kirishima was holding Kachan back from looking for the villain. I thought over our conversation and one thing stock out to me. Why was he calling me his little pet?

~time skip~

I looked at the bus as 1A started to go in. I walked in looking for a seat. I didn't make eye contact with Todoroki. Why should I? He thinks I'm to weak and needs to be taken care of. I'll show him I don't need anyone! "Hey Izuku come sit with me!" I turned to see Uraraka patting the seat next to her. I walked over and sat down. Kirishima had dragged Kachan over to there friend group so it was just me and Uraraka. Dad sat down at the front as the bus went in it's way.

I looked out the window seeing the people go about there day as normal. Today...wasn't normal for me though. Eclipse had to be ripped off of me. He didn't want me to leave him. He looked so scared. "Izuku aren't you excited! This is going to be so much fun!". Uraraka said all hyped up. "Ya, fun."

As we pull up to the side of a mountain Mineta runs out needing to go to the bathroom. The class fallow behind. "Were's the bathroom!". Mineta yells looking around. From the corner of my eye I could see two woman. They both had a cat ascetic. Shinso stared at them then looked around as dad went up to talk with them. Is this the summer camp?

Before long the ground rumbled and we were flung off the cliff. "You'll have to make your own way through the forest to get to the summer camp my little kittens!" The woman in blue shouted with a smile. So it's like a test then? I look to the ground as I used my quirk levitate. For once it did what I wanted it to do and levitated myself. I slowly got to the ground and looked up. It was the afternoon as the sun was past half way threw the sky.

"Is everyone ok!?" Momo yelled checking everyone for injuries. I turned my focus to the forest. I didn't like the look of it. My thought was right as a beast yell could be heard from last the trees. I stayed behind and watched. I can't control crush very well, I shouldn't use it. After we figure out that these things are not indeed living we start to make our way through. I used pitch mostly. It started to hurt my throat after awhile.

We soon made it to what looked to be the summer camp. "Oh look! Class 1A finally made it! After so long if waiting-" Monama then got a chop in the neck by class 1B's big sister. Dad sighed bringing us all back to what we were doing. I was tired to be honest, the sun was setting anyways! "This is we're you'll all be training.And these are the pro hero's the wild Pussycats. There help you in this camp. Alright!" "Yes sir!" People yelled. One of the pussycats looked at my class running up. "Oh my look at you guys!".

She went right to Todoroki first. "So tall! And muscular! You seems like the silent type." She then ran over to Iida and Bakugou. Then over to Shinso and me. "I call dibs and these kittens I'll groom you all myself!". Groom? What dose she mean? "Is she always like this?" I could hear dad say from a far. "It's gotten worse..." I looked over to the woman I believe is Pixie-Bob and pointed to the kid in the back. "Who's that?".

"Oh this is my cousins kid Kota. He's staying with us now." Mandalay said pointing to the boy. I looked at him with a small smile. Thinking back to when we all went shopping together that boy really liked me. Maybe I can be friends with this boy to? I walked up to the boy and put my hand out. "H-hi. My name i-is Izuku Aizawa." I smiled more. Ms Meg said to always smile when your talking to someone. Unlike what I thought Koda seemed to not want to be friends. He kicked me.....in a spot....that really hurts....

I hold my crotch as Iida runs over and catches me. "You horrible child! A kick to the scrotum in unforgivable!". I could see Shinso run over to be as Bakugou tried not to laugh. I say tried because he failed. After a bit I was fine. We walked inside going to a cafeteria like place. At one of the tables I could see Ms Meg. I knew she was coming. I just wished she missed her bus or something. "Izuku!". She said waving me over to her. "Izuku you know that woman?" Uraraka said pointing to Ms Meg.

I nodded with a sigh. "She's my therapist." I replied to my friend. "Izuku you go to therapy!?" Kaminari and Kirishima said behind us. Bakugou and Jiro slapped the two boys as I made my way over to her. "You look tired. Hard day Izuku?". I sat down next to her as the others realized there was food on the tables. Both classes sat down starting to eat. Bakugou, Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka, Kirishima and Momo were the ones sitting with me and Ms Meg. Kirishima started to dig into the food as I just laid my head in my hands. "Hello. I didn't know Izuku had a therapist. I'm Iida! Izuku's friend!". Ms Meg smiled seeing Iida wave his hands around.

Bakugou just made a tch sound. "Well you guys can call me Ms Meg. But at the moment I'm not Izuku's therapist. He has me tomorrow. Right now just see me as your teachers friend you could say.". Iida nodded starting to eat. Ms Meg turned to me. "You haven't answered my question Izuku. Hard day?" "I don't need to talk to you out of sessions." I said turning to her. "Well that's true. But you don't need to talk to your friends and you still do that." I guess she had a point. "Eat nerd!" Bakugou said shoving a plate in front of me. I took it not arguing. I was hungry after having to get here anyways.

~later~

Dad showed us to our shared rooms. The girls were across the hall. Futons were near the walls of the room. "I call this one!" Kaminari said jumping right on one. Everyone quickly picked there beds leaving three beside each other near the corner of the room. Todoroki took the one farthest from the wall so I took the one closest. I still didn't want to talk to him. Bakugou had to take the one in between us. "You guys got an hour before bed time. I'll check back in an hour so be inn your futons by then!". "Yes sir!" The class said. "Yes dad!". Me and Shinso yelled out together.

Dad turned and closed the door leaving us guys to do whatever. I got under the sheets about to fall asleep. "So who wants to play truth of dare!" Kaminari and Sero yelled out. "I'm going to fucking sleep!" Bakugou countered making his blankets go over his head. I was to tired to play so I declined. The others however played. I just watched having my head on the pillow. Soon enough I closed my eyes to tired to stay awake.

~ "Izuku"....... "Izuku"...... "IZUKU". I shot up looking around the room. There was no one here with me. I got out of my futon and made my way to the hall. It was like the room was spinning. I fell to the floor as I gripped my head in pain. "Izuku hide." A voice rang out. "You left me. I can't protect you." Tears rolled down my face. It hurt so much. But that voice...it sounded like the man who was in my dreams. Then wouldn't this be a dream to?

"P-protect me from what!" I yelled out. "Them." "Who, who's them!". I looked around as the room flipped. I landed in my back somehow on the ceiling. "I'm to far away. Can't talk right." "What do you mean!". I looked in front of me seeing a cat. It looked like Eclipse. "Fire. Danger. Dark. RUN!". The cat looked to be getting pulled back by air. "FIRE. DANGER. DARK. RUN!". Those words filled my mind. It was like my skull was splitting in half. Make it stop! Please!~

"Please!". I yell bursting awake. I quickly look around seeing everyone was asleep. Well except for Todoroki. Who I have seemed to have woken up. My head pounded. Why was it hurting if it was just a dream? I held my hand as Todoroki turned to face me. "Izuku are you ok-". He doesn't get to finish his sentence as I run out of the room. I felt like I was going to puke. I make it to a bathroom and empty my stomach. Todoroki was shortly behind coming in.

He saw what I was doing and bent down to rub my back. Tears ran down my face as I kept emptying my stomach. Todoroki didn't say anything, he just kept rubbing my back. After I was done I used the tap water to wash my mouth out. "Bad dream?". I looked at Todoroki with a frown. He frowned to. "Izuku I'm sorry. I shouldn't have looked down on you so much." He said looking down. "But you still did.". I wiped my tear full face and pushed past him. Words are nothing. I need actions.