It's time to start training!

Izuku pov
The morning wasn't that advent-full. Wake up, get ready, eat breakfast then head out. Nothing more. As we came up to UA I could see Todorki at the front. I got out and walked up to him with Shinso behind me. "Morning Izuku morning Shinso". Todorki said waving two us.

Dad and papa went in already so it was just us. We soon fallowed going in UA. Once we got there people started crowding us. "Izuku kun! Are you feeling better?" "Uraraka behave he just got back!" Iida said with his robotic hands. "I...I'm fine" I said to them. "Deku!" Oh no.

Bakugo walked up to me grabbing my shirt "what the fuck!? If you were being fallowed say something next time!" "Bakugo calm down!" Iida said as Kirishima helped pull him off of me. Todorki didn't look to pleased. "I'm sorry" I say quietly. "You have nothing to be sorry about Izuku kun you didn't know". Why do they keep saying that? I should be sorry for making them worried.

"Everyone take your seats". We hear dad say from behind us. We all take our seats waiting for dad to continue. "This is something done every year and I think you all have an idea of what I'm about to say". I had no idea what he was going to say. "The UA sports festival is about to start". "Yes!". Kids started yelled out in excitement.

'Oh no. This is bad really bad! There's going to be cameras! I can't do this!' I thought hearing kids put out there concerns. 'Wait....if I can't do a simple festival then....how would I be able to save people when everyone is watching?'. I didn't like the idea of this but I had t9 prove myself.

It was a important part in becoming a hero so I can't pass this up! After dad explained more homeroom was dismissed. At lunch everyone started talking. "Iida lets do our best!" Uraraka shouted making me turn to look over at her. She was really hyped for this. I now was to. I can't have my nerves getting the better of me I must train harder.

"Izuku ready to go" "oh yes let's go" I said with a small voice crake. I guess I wasn't fooling anyone about me being ready to do the sports festival. Todorki didn't care tho. As we walked out I could see Bakugo trailing us. I guess it's not trailing since were going to the lunch room but then why was he so far behind?

Once we got there I sat right next to Shinso. Bakugo sat at the same table a bit more away. I got out my lunch and started eating. "Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima said sitting next to him. I didn't bother hearing what they were saying tho. Shinso looked off to me after awhile so I asked what was wrong.

"It's just. Izuku if I do good I can get into the hero course" he said with a small smile. I stared at him remembering he was in class 1B. I nodded. "Then you better do good". Todorki agreed. Soon the day was done. I was tired and my musics hurt. I think I went to far with training.

"Izuku, Shinso come here". I turned to see dad sitting at the table with papa. I walked up to them sitting down in my spot as I held Eclipse. "Yes Dad". He sighed before he talked to us. "We need you both to do your best alright. If Shinso goes into class 1A someone has to come out. Izuku right now your at risk for falling out since you don't use your quirks very often and when you do it's only the levitation". I stared at them thinking,

Falling out? Can they do that? "What if I don't go to class 1A? Then Izuku doesn't fall out!" Shinso said standing up. "Then nether of you get in. It's not about you going to class 1A or not. Izuku you need to train your quirk more. UA will put you in a different class if they feel like 1A is to hard for you, of course once you prove it's not they can put you back but it's unlikely". I nodded not saying anything.

They talked to Shinso more about his going to 1A if he does well. I didn't hear much. 'I'm failing. Shinso was ready to drop his dream just for me to stay'. I thought over what they said. I do only use my levitation. I thought. "Shinso you can go. We need to talk with Izuku about something els".

He left to my room. That's were the comic books were. I was fine with it, I always go into Shinso's room to find things that I don't have. Like a sharpener for homework. "Izuku, ummm". I looked up a little to see papa trying to say something. It looked like something els was wrong.

Aizawa pov
As Hizashi tried to explain the situation I cut in saving him the trouble. "Izuku someone from when you were a baby wants to meet you". Izuku just had a confused face on as I explained farther. "He, he is your biological father Izuku and he has contacted us so we can make a time for him to meet you". I had no idea what Izuku was thinking.

This could go anyway with him. I just hope it goes well. "Why". I couldn't see his face he was hiding it by looking down. "Because he wants to meet you. They said that he didn't even know that you were alive until one of his coworkers talked about the USJ attack with him". Hizashi said to Izuku.

"Is it just a meeting?" "What do you mean?" I said looking at him. He started to shake as he looked up at us. Tears streamed down with face and his eyes were red. It broke my hart to see my son look like that. "Your...your not going...going to get rid of me...right?" He said almost not understandable from him crying.

"Oh god no Izuku were not getting rid of you!" Hizashi says as I stood up. I grabbed onto Izuku pulling him into my chest. "We would never get rid of you. Not if I can help it". I said to him as I wiped his tears away.

~time skip~
Izuku pov
Dad said that my biological fathers name is Hisashi Midoriya. He's the man that I share DNA with. Its wired. Dad said he knows that I'm in UA and that's how he found out. I thought about the conversation as I filled the bathtub with water. I took off my clothes going inside the tub.

I turned the water off laying in the water keeping my head up on the side. 'Why does he want to see me?' I thought looking up at the ceiling. 'He doesn't know me like dad and papa....also Shinso and Todorki. Papa said I have to meet him after the sports festival'. Have to? Papa never made me do anything other then making me eat and go to bed on time.

Something els was going on. I don't even remember how my own biological father looks like. Does he have green hair like me? Is he tall, because if he is I didn't get my hight from him. 'What was my life like before I got kidnapped?' I couldn't even remember what my past room looked like. Did I fit in? Or was I always a outcast...

After I was done with the bathroom I put on my PJs that I brought in with me. I walked out going to my room to see Shinso in my bed reading the comic book. "Oh Izuku you have to catch up to were I am you have to see what happens!" He said turning to look at me. I nodded sitting on the side.

Is my biological father like dad and papa or like.....All For One.