Talking

Izuku POV
I sat down beside my brother as he slept. Dad was getting food on the bottom floor. Shinso wasn't awake most of the time. Papa said it's because he needed rest. I reached out and took his hand in mine. "Izuku?". I looked up to see Shinso's eyes flutter open. "Joining the living once more?". He chuckled sitting up. "Shut up.". I couldn't help but smile. "Looks like our sleeping beauty has woken up.". Dad says walking in with three sandwiches. He passes me one and Shinso one. He just puts it to the side. I watch as dad and him start talking.

~one week later~

"You can't just steal my socks when yours don't fit anymore!". I run down the hall as Shinso throws a pillow at me. We run into the living room almost knocking over papa's coffee. "Watch it you two! Why all the running?". I hide behind dad as Shisno closes in on me. "He's to afraid to ask for new socks and cloths so he takes mine!". Dad turns to me as I just shake my head no. "Well you do look bigger.". Papa comments. I just frown. "I don't need new cloths.". I disagree with the two as Shinso sneaks closer and grabs his socks from my hands. "Hey!". I try to go after him but Dad grabs my waist.

"How about you talk about your growth spurt with Ms Meg today at therapy.". I just groan not wanting to talk to Ms Meg. "Now go get ready. With your own cloths!". I just walk off to my room. I quickly get ready but the papers on my desk catch my eyes. They were the papers from the villain hideout. I haven't looked at them as I'm to scared to see what's written down. I shake my head not wanting to think about it. I quickly get dressed and exit my room.

I meet papa at the door with the car keys. I walk up to him and look around. I could see dad on his phone in the kitchen. "Your driving me?". He looked at me then at dad. I could see a small frown form on his face but he quickly masked it. "If you want Shouta to drive you then-". "No no it's fine. L-let's go!". I grab his hand and drag him out of the house. If I think about it papa has never taken me to therapy. We got into the car and papa started to drive. It didn't take long to get there.

Papa parked as I walked in. I looked at the front desk as papa walked in behind me. He went to the front and talked to the desk. We waited for a bit since Ms Meg had another session. After ten minutes Ms Meg walked out of her room with a teen girl my age. She smiled on seeing me. I didn't however. I like Ms Meg. Just not as my therapist. Papa walked up to her. "Hello Ms Meg I'm Yamada. Izuku's other father.". "Well hello Yamada.". I cringed back at them talking.

After a bit of chatting Ms Meg brought me into her room. I sat down in my chair as she sat in hers. "So I know so many things have been happening and you couldn't come in for a few weeks. So I couldn't give you your thought box!". Ms Meg brought out a box that I painted awhile ago. "Do you remember what the thought box is Aizawa?". I nodded. "So let's try it out.". Ms Meg passes me paper and a pencil. "Write your feelings or even what you did today. Then put it in your box.". I looked down at the paper. My mind went blank. What was I supposed to write? My life is not one to be put down on paper.

Do I write about how villains attacked my summer camp? How I'm getting flashbacks of the past I thought I was never going to remember? Or do I write about how I froze seeing father fighting All Might!? My feelings for Todoroki are complicated. Bakugou has been so nice to me for some reason. Even though he's mean to others. Not to mention my friendship with Uraraka. "Aizawa". I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ms Meg talking.

"Your crying.". I looked back at the paper seeing tear drops on it now. "Sorry...". "Don't say sorry. Crying is a good way to show emotions.". Ms Meg got up and got a box of tissues. She then passed them to me. I dried my eyes as she just waited patiently for me. "Did you not think of anything to put down on the paper?". I shook my head no. "To many things.". She nodded. "I don't think I like this box.". "Well you have to use it.". I frowned. "Do you want to tell your dads stuff or you rather have them read it?". "...read it.". I fidgeted with my sleeve as Ms Meg stared at her notebook.

"How about we talk about you going back to school soon-". She was cut off by a knock on the door. She turned her head to look at the door then back to me. "I'm so sorry Aizawa.". She got up and went for the door. Opening it a woman walked in. Ms Meg seemed to straighten up and be more on guard. "Ms Joy.". "Oh Joy is fine. Ms Joy makes me sound old.". I watch as Joy walks into the room with a book. "Izuku hello again!." She smiled walking over. She was stoped however by Ms Meg grabbing her arm. "I'm in a session with a client. Why are you here?".

She just kept smiling. "Oh I don't think I should tell you with the kid in the room. But it's mandatory. At least for one session.". Ms Meg nodded and reluctantly let go. Joy sat down beside me on a different chair. "Oh I got you a book Izuku. You said you liked reading.". Joy passed me a book about the rising of hero's. I smiled looking at it. "Ummm Izuku we need to get back to our session.". I looked up at Ms Meg and nodded.

Let's just say with Joy there. I didn't talk.