UA first day!

Izuku pov
I wake up early because I want to make sure Im ready on time so I take a shower brush my hair and teeth then text Todorki.

Me: hi
Todorki: hi Izuku what's up?
Me: I wanted to make sure you got up today is our first day
Todorki: wow don't trust me
Me: yep...we'll see you at school!!!
Todorki: see you

I put my phone away putting on my new uniform "Izuku you ready" I turn to see my dad standing so I nod grabbing my phone and my bag leaving to eat than to UA with Shinso he at least got into class 1B so I got to see him at lunch with Todorki.

We get there so we head to our classes dad needed to go do something before school started so I went in by myself I opened the door to here yelling "you can't have your feet on the desk!" "Fuck off extra!" I silently walked past having to take a seat behind the angry kid because all the other seats were taken.

"hi I'm Uraraka I saw you at the entrance exam!" I look over to see the girl that I helped so I shook her hand staying quiet "what's your name" she says with a happy smile "Izuku Aizawa..." I say quietly not wanting other people to come up and talk to me. I already didn't have that much self confidence but if other people come up I will loose it.

"That's a nice name Aizawa" I put on a week smile trying to seem nice since I don't talk to people much "hi Aizawa my name is Kirishima!" I look behind Uraraka to see a boy his sharp teeth and red hair. People started coming over saying there names and such.

I looked over to see Todorki and made a face to him looking like I want help well because I do I don't like people crowding me because it's usually to say I'm ugly or a villain he seems to see that I don't like being here alone so he got up and walked towards me "hey-" he was cut off by someone els "if your here to make friends then leave now" I looked down near the door we're I herd the voice.

There laid my dad is his yellow sleeping bag I would be lying if I said it wasn't nice to sleep in sometimes. He got up with everyone except me and Todorki surprised that he came to school with a sleeping bag "put these on and head out side" I took one of our gym uniforms out of his sleeping bag to shoe us.

I got changed in a different changing room because I am self conscious I don't like to be but I can't help it. I walked out side to see Uraraka so I went and stood next to her finding her presence better then others some time later everyone was out. He explained everything but said one last thing that I didn't know about "if you score last you will be expelled" people started freaking out me too I was going to have a panic attack!

Todorki saw this and held my hand for comfort seeing that I left my inhaler at the class in my bag my breaths became back to normal so I listened to the ready of what my dad had to say. I think I was doing good for what my quirks are but then it came to the ball toss "you can go now" I herd dad say so I started to use my levitation quirk the sand around me in the baseball area started to float this my ball so I through it.

I looked back at my dad to see the score "infinity" I got the same one as Uraraka did I was happy going back to do the other tests after awhile we were done "last place Izuku Aizawa" my dad said with his monotone voice "but don't worry I was lying some quirks are not made for what we did today so I just wanted you to work your hardest" he said quickly probably so I wouldn't have a panic attack.

We went back inside dad said that the rest of the day would be learning our teachers subjects and names "see what is your name?" I heard someone say to dad and so I looked up from my book of names to remember "just call me Aizawa sensei or just Aizawa" he responded "wait what!?" I herd some people say which scared me a bit "you two are related!" I then fully looked up from my notes realizing what's happening.

People then started staring at me then back at my dad "oh ya I forgot to say....he's my son" dad said like there's nothing wrong 'they might think that I will get special treatment or something!' I was frekaking out in my own head "so what should we call you...little Aizawa!" Uraraka said with a smile but I couldn't stop from noticing that the boy in front of me was staring me down then I could hear him whisper "Deku?...".

Time skip

I was in my bed trying to remember all the new teachers and my new classmates names that I wrote down in my note book when I hear dinner is ready so I closed it walking out to go eat "what's for dinner" I hear Shinso say sitting down beside me "ITS PASTA!" I hear papa yell out putting plaits down with it on top.

I just stare at it because I'm to worried about getting the names wrong "not hungry Izuku" I look up to see dad sitting on the other side of me "I'm hungry" he keeps looking at me as I just keep looking at him "what's wrong" I was a little taken aback by him being so stern with his voice that also seemed to have caught Shinso's and papa's attention "I'm just trying to remember everyone's name" I say quietly that if you warrant trying to hear me you probably wouldn't have caught it.

He just laughed a bit at what I have said "think about that after right know eat" he says continuing to eat his own food so I do it tasted great!

Time skip

After I was done for the night I put on my PJs got my special book and sat up in my bed Izkuku Aizawa's diary it was my most special thing aside from my fox plush from when I came here I opened it to today's paged to write in it.

To day was a good day dad made us do this quirk test then everyone found out about me being a Aizawa I hope people don't think that I'm going to be judged differently because of it. This kid thats in front of me was really angry for some reason but I didn't really want to talk to anyone so I didn't get his name but he did say something that I now forgot. This has been today's notes bye for now!

I put my book away wear no one could find it then go to sleep ready for tomorrow.