Crash

Izuku pov
I was sitting in class minding my own business when the door wiped open. Everyone looked to the door seeing All Might. "Coming in threw the door like a normal person!" He yelled. Everyone was surprised that he just burst in. Yes he's been helping us in train8ng but he doesn't help with lessons. Why is he here?

He looks around the room until he spotted Shinso and I. "Ah young Aizawa and young Yamada! Come with me please!" He said. I just looked at Shinso as we both got up out of our seats. We walked out the classroom fallowing him. "You two didn't get any offers so Aizawa told me to set one up for the both of you!". I hope he's not as flashy as All Might is. Shinso smiled wanting him to go on. "It's with my old mentor Gran Torino....".

All Might looked scared. Was he shaking!? Shinso and I looked at each other in surprise. How strong was this dude that even All Might was scared of him!

~the day they go to Gran Torino's~

Shinso and I wait at the train station with Iida and Uraraka. Iida seemed off like he was at the sports festival. I tapped his shoulder as he was going to walk away. He turned to me brandishing his normal smile. "Yes Izuku." I looked at him scanning his face. He seemed ok but why did I have this sinking feeling in my stomach? "Are you okay." I say not as a question but as I need to know.

He chuckled waving me off. "I'm fine Izuku. Now I have to go get on my train. See you Uraraka, Shinso and Izuku!" He then walked off towards his train. I looked to Shinso but he was just watching Iida walk off. "You feel it to right?" I nodded knowing what he meant.

We soon separated from Uraraka going onto our own train off to meet All Might's old mentor, Gran Torino. We soon get there and walk the rest of the way to the house. Shinso opens the door and we see an old man laying on the floor. "Hello! We're from UA high school. Were here to-" I fall to the ground landing on my but as I watched as he got up. "I'm alive!". I let out a huff of air. I must have been mumbling. Shinso looks around then back at the old man. "Are you Gran Torino?" He asks closing the door behind him.

The old man gets up with a smile nodding. "Now who are you two?" He says standing up. "I'm Shinso Yamada and this is my brother Izuku Aizawa." Shinso says. "What? Who are you?" "I'm Shinso Yamada and this is my brother Izuku Aizawa!" Shinso says louder. Gran Torino stops for a second looking back to me. "Who are you?" 'I knew if he was All Mights teacher he would be old....but not this old!'.

Shinso gave me a look then took out his phone. "I'll be right back." He said walking out a bit to call someone. We both know he doesn't seem good to mentor. Shinso turns around a bit and froze. I turned to see Gran Torino looking threw our suits. "Hey what are you doing here?" He asked. Shinso was about to answer but I cut him off. "I-I'm here to learn how to get better control over my quirks...".

Shinso turned to me and nodded. "We want to be better so we can catch up to our class." We turn to leave but Gran Torino stops us. "Ah..." Before we knew it he was jumping around and soon got on top of the door. "Before you go, show me what you two can do! Newbies." We both backed up looking at him. "I watched the UA sports festival on tv! I saw you both fight each other. Get into your hero costumes and so me what you both can do on a 2 v 1."

I walked over to my case and so did Shinso. I opened it and walked to the bathroom which Gran helpfully pointed out for both me and Shinso. We quickly got changed and walked back out to the front room. He looked us up and down before smiling. "Let's get started!" He then started darting around the room at incredible speed. Before I could realize everything I got hit in the back.

Shinso got out his scarf trying to aim it at Gran Torino. I can levitate anything I want but it only happens around me! And my pitch....it won't work here ether. I watched as Shinso tried to talk to Gran Torino but then I realized something. He's going in a pattern. As he lined up to attack me once more I turned around to try and grab him. But he stoped going off the other way before kicking Shinso over making him crash into me. Before long he took the scarf and tied Shinso and I together.

He laughed as he stoped darting everywhere. He looked as we both struggled to get out. "You two were horrible! The way you both were fighting. It was a 2 v 1 not a free for all." I was confused as he untied is giving Shinso back his scarf. "What do you mean? He know it was a 2 v 1." Shinso said a bit upset that he took us down so fast. "You both were fighting on your own, not thinking to put your Strengths together. I saw how you relied to much on your quirk against your brother. And you Aizawa!" He said pointing to me.

"How you went up against the Todorki kid was awful! You destroyed yourself putting you out of the game! You both need to think more about strategy in fights and less about your quirks and how far you can push yourself! I'm going to get us a treat. Sit down and wait here. And with that he left us alone.

~at night~

Gran Torino let us use a second room to sleep in. He past out right after coming back... I looked over to my brother as I watched as he slept soundly. I thought about what he said about destroying myself. But isn't it the only way to fight? Not being afraid to get hurt so you can help others? I thought I was using strategy when I used my pitch to brake Todorki's ice. But then again it hurt so much to do it that way.

How can I fight without hurting myself? As I thought more it clicked. I never used my third quirk because I pass out after using it. But that is when it's at 100%. If I can find a way to not make it so powerful maybe my body will be able to take it! I get up and rich out the door and I to the alleyway beside us. I look at the trash bags and start levitating them. Some other things levitate to but I don't care about that. 'Focus on just destroying the trash bags....bend them, break them!'.

I need to make my quirk Crash mine! I need to make it weaker... I need to control its output....