Bakugo sets a meeting

Bakugo pov
After what happened at lunch I kept a eye on icy hot and Deku I hate how close he was with my Deku I'm the one who grew up with him I'm the one who kept looking I'm the one who said those words when we were kids and yet Deku doesn't remember any of it not one thing.

After class was over I walked over to Deku not caring if icy hot is there "Deku" I did see Deku's eyes look at me but he didn't look up I could also see icy hot get mad "I would like to talk to you tomorrow alone in the morning by the gate if you don't come I will get you myself" I turn around and walk out of the classroom not caring if he responds.

Izuku pov
Bakugo walks out of the class room leaving me confused 'he wants to talk to me about what?' I don't get to finish my thoughts because Todorki kun grabs my hand "T..Todorki k..kun?" I look up at him seeing he looks a bit mad but why? I get my stuff walking out with Todorki kun I usually walk him to the gate then go back to class with dad but papa said he's going home early so I should go home with him and Shinso.

I get to the gate and turn around to wait for Shinso but Todorki didn't let go so I looked up at him he was mad but I could see he didn't want me to know "Todorki k..kun is something wr..wrong?" He didn't answer me so I hugged him barring my face into his chest 'maybe he just needs cheering up' I could hear him laugh a bit "sorry Izuku but I need to go thank you for the hug" I let go nodding.

Todorki walks off so I just stand there waiting for Shinso to come out with papa.

Time skip

I'm in my room thinking about what a wired day it has been Bakugo told me to meet with him tomorrow morning and Todorki was off I have no idea but something is wrong. I go get my diary and write in it about today when I hear a nock on the door "come I..in!" I say from my bed putting my book away.

Shinso walks in holding a video game in his hands "do you want to play?" I nod getting up and heading to the living room.