Slop

Izuku pov
I woke up and turned around to see no goo no blackness, just my room. I got up and changed into normal clothes making my way out of my room. I opened the door to see that it was still dark out since it was dark in the house. I walked to the kitchen to see papa and dad talking. Once I heard my name I hid to listen in.

"I don't know what happened...one minute he's sleeping and the other he's screaming like he was being murdered" dad said handing a drink to papa "he just had a nightmare babe, he should be fine after he wakes up" "it didn't look like just a nightmare though...he wasn't responding to me" "now Shota you know that boy doesn't talk when he gets upset" papa laughs out.

I could see a sleepy Shinso make his way down the hallway so I get out of my hiding spot and walk over to him "Shinso". He looks at me with wide eyes before giving me a big hug "are you ok what happened?" He whispers out worried. I just pat him on the back not wanting him to worry "I..I'm fine" I manage to get out 'I'm such a lier' I thought.

I wasn't going to tell my brother and parents that I'm beginning to see horrific thing, want to just disappear and hate myself. They would just think Im crazy overall. Shinso takes my hand and drags me to the living room/kitchen "dad papa were up". Shinso says sitting me down at the table.

Dad looks at me like me was saddened by me 'I'm such a bother' I thought getting a bowl put in front of me by papa. I looked up at him seeing that he also looked like dad did "d...dad" I said looking down at the clean bowl "yes Izuku" he quickly responds. "I...is the cat ok?" I could see his face turn, I don't know what dad was thinking.

"Izuku the cats fine it's you who....Izuku are you ok?" I nodded letting papa poor me chocolate puffs into my bowl. "Are you sure you looked pretty shook yesterday night" I just nodded again begging to eat. After I was done I went back into my room and got my phone. I looked at the time and decided to call Todorki.

M: Todorki.
T: hey Izuku what's up?
M: the sky.
T: ha ha very funny...but really it's early is there something wrong?

I thought about my answer 'I can't tell him about the goo things, or that I had a panic attack last night' I looked around and sat on my bed going back to the call.

M: I f..found a cat.
T: wait really where? I thought you went shopping yesterday with your brother.
M: I..I did we found him I..In a ally
T: is it ok?
M: yes...well I hope
T: what do you mean by hope?

I then told him about the cat and how I found it. We talked for some bit before he had to go. I put my phone back on the side desk getting up to go back and see what Shinso was up to. But when I put my phone down I got really cold, to the point I looked around to see why it just became so cold.

Once I turned around I saw two black goo figures staring at me from across the room. I backed up in fear as they walked closer and closer to me 'am I dreaming!?' I thought seeing that they were from my dream. I felt cold and lonely once I saw them, it was like they brought hatred with them.

As I took another step back I tripped over something hitting my head on my desk. I looked back to where the figures were standing but they were gone. Shinso came into my room turning to see that I was on the floor. He ran up to me and helped me up off the ground "are you ok!?" I nodded sitting down onto my bed.

Shinso and me had a one way conversation about hero's. When it was around lunch we played some video games. I looked at the time and saw it was almost dinner time. Dad and papa had to go out again so it was another night alone with Shinso.

I looked to hi, and he looked at me. I pointed to the kitchen with a smile "round two?" He nodded getting up. We began to make something with the stuff we found in the fridge "Shinso do...do you think it's edible?" I say looking down at the slop.

He looked at me then back to the slop "maybe?" I got a spoon and scooped what ever it was onto it. Shinso did the same putting it close to his mouth "1....2....3 eat!".

Aizawa pov
As we walked back to the house we could here noises from inside "the kids are lively today" Yamada said. I got out the keys handing the take out we got for the kids to Yamada. After Shinso said they didn't eat while we were gone I thought of just getting take out for all of us. I opened the door and walked inside. There we saw Izuku puking in a trash can and Shinso running to the bathroom covering his mouth.

We ran in me going to Shinso and Yamada going to Izuku. After we both got them settled and with medication we sat on the couch "did they catch a bug?" I questioned, Yamada had no idea ether. I looked to the kitchen to see a pot full of....well it looked to be some kind of mush. I took off the lid and stared at it.

Yamada came over "what is that?" I shrugged not knowing what the heck was in my pot "did the kids make it?" "Maybe" I replied taking a spoon from the side. I got a small spoonfull and looked at it.