In the bloody dark

Bakugo pov
I look at him and open my mouth to talk but nothing comes out "B..Bakugo?" Deku says in confusion 'just say it!' I think to myself. I grab his chin and lift up his face to look at me "I like you Deku, you may not remember but we made a promise to be together and I know I can't make you feel the same way but I hope I can make those feelings return to you" I let out a breath backing up from him.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I used to but now it's like he's a different person even though I can see the old him in him still ever day "I like you to Bakugo" my eyes go wide as I stare at him looking back to the ground "We can be best friends like we used to, you said we were close once right" My hart almost stoped at what he had said "Deku that's not what I-" "Izuku why are you out here it's almost time to head in" I look to the side and see Icy Hot.

As I looked on I could see a smirk go across his face 'he definitely herd me and Deku's conversation' I thought seeing as Icy took Deku away from me and into the building. I could only watch as he got farther and farther away from me "FUCK!" I yelled punching the gait. Tears rolled down my face making my eyes red and puffy.

I quickly got myself back in control walking inside with my hands in fists 'I'm going to beat that smirk off his face!' I internally yelled opening the 1A door to see Aizawa talking. He was going to say something but I just went to my seat in front of Deku and didn't listen. I stared out the window just wondering what I was going to do.

'He sees me as a friend....I can do something with that' I thought having a small smile brought to my face 'he's going to be mine'. After the bell rang for lunch I quickly dragged Deku out of the room and down the halls just missing Icy Hot by a second "Bakugo...what...I need to go eat with Shinso" Deku said looking down at his hands as he talked.

I looked at him to see he was just confused over all "what are you doing tomorrow" I stated not as a question but more of he has to tell me. I waited as he thought of a answer. As he was thinking I also thought of the how to make someone like you rules I searched up once 'I need to spend more time with him, I need to know what he likes now a days' he looked up at me for a second going right back to the ground.

Izuku pov
I looked up at Bakugo before turning my attention back to the ground "n..nothing, b..but I might be grounded" I replied remembering how angry dad looked when I walked into class. I feel like I'm just a bother sometimes...one look at dad and you could see he was upset...and it was because of me.

"Why the fuck you might be grounded?" I didn't reply. He doesn't need to know. He didn't talk for a bit but soon continued "ok then when ever your free I want to take you out, we can reconnect" I just thought about it 'I don't want be in the way...but he asked me so wouldn't it be mean if I said no?' I nodded to his outing "when I have time...I will tell you" "good now go hang out with your brother or whatever".

I nodded making my way to the lunch room to see Shinso talking with Todorki. As soon as I made myself known Shinso ran up to me and hugged me "don't do that again!" Shinso stated with a relieved expression on 'I really did make him worry...' I hugged him back not wanting him to feel bad about me sneaking out.

~time skip~

I walked out of the store with Shinso by my side holding one bag each. I'm not allowed alone outside for a hole week because of what I did. Sometimes I think of how much I matter to people, if I matter that is. I know they care for me but do I deserve it?

As we turned the corner I could see something moving in the alleyway beside us "ok so Izuku who would win in a fight a horse or like...20 bees? Izuku are you listening" I turned back to Shinso but I couldn't help but see the black blob in the darkness.

"What are you looking at?" Shinso said staring down at the alleyway with me. It was like they was sadness leaking out from what ever was in the dark "Shinso...over there" I point to the blob with my free hand "Izuku don't you dare" I shoved my bag at Shinso running into the ally "Izuku get back here!" Shinso yells out now holding two heavy bags.

Shinso pov
I watch as Izuku runs into the spooky alleyway leaving me with all the bags. I picked them up running after him. He turned a corner so I couldn't see what he saw. I looked down to see glass and a small blood puddle "Izuku?..." I whisper not wanting to be here. I turned the corner to see in the darkness Izuku covered in blood.

I dropped the bags running over "Izuku!" I yelled out seeing him sitting on the ground with tears coming from his eyes "Shinso?".