Trying to figure myself out

🛑will have some not ok words in this chapter. Like the f word, so be warned.🛑
Izuku pov
After Bakugo won they had to restrain him. He wasn't happy that Todorki didn't use his fire. I headed down with Papa and Dad to go meet up with the class. Once seen Uraraka and Iida ran towards me. "Oh my gosh! Izuku are you ok!? That fight with Todorki was awesome!" Uraraka said. Iida didn't say anything.

He looked off, but then again I wasn't close with him. "He can't talk". Dad said to the class as we made our way back to the bus. "What!". Bakugo screamed running up to me. "Recovery girl said he did damage to his throat and vocal cords using his quirk". I just nodded at what he was saying.

We made it on to the bus and began to go back to UA. Todorki and Bakugo sat on the sides of me. Todorki held my hand as Bakugo yelled at me for how stupid it was to fight like that. I just took it. What could I really say? It was kinda stupid but I didn't care. I've felt pain before, this wasn't different.

As we got to UA it was already dark. Everyone had there parents pick them up or just walked home. I met up with Shinso as his bus came. We all got into the car and drove home. The sports festival was finished. I looked out the window to see the trees dance in the wind. It was nice.

As we got home dad sent us right to bed. Well, after taking a shower first. Eclipse came with me to bed again. I petted him as I slowly fell asleep.

My eyes shot open as I had that same dream of my mom being killed. I breathed in and out staring up at the ceiling. I looked over at my phone to see I was supposed to get up in a couple minutes anyways. I looked beside me to see Eclipse in a ball on my bed.

I got up and put on my uniform. I sat down on the floor taking out the comic Bright Light. I flipped to the page I left off at starting to read. I had some time before I had to come out of my room so I was fine. As the time ticked by I got more and more confused.

The hero Bright Light had feelings for another hero. That was fine because they have been building it up since the last book. The thing that confused me was how a character was relieved to find out that the hero wasn't gay. 'What was that supposed to mean?'. I kept reading seeing that this character was against all that stuff.

I got up and walked to the living room seeing dad and papa having there morning coffee. I still had the comic in my hand. I walked over to my school bag in the hall, got out my note book and pencil before heading back to the living room. I turned to papa as I wrote something down.

I taped his shoulder to get his attention. "Ya Izuku? Need something". Papa said turning to look at what I had in my hands. I turned my note book around and showed him what I had wrote. "Let's see what you wrote...". Papa looked down at the page and chocked on his coffee.

He stood up and wiped his face with a rage. "What's wrong?" Dad said looking over at papa then at what I had wrote. He to, started choking on his coffee. Dad looked back at me with a face that I couldn't understand. "Izuku were did you hear that worked from?". He asked. I just showed him my comic.

I didn't understand. What was with there reactions? All I asked was what did fagot mean. It was in the book. One of the characters called another one it. Papa and just stared at me then at the comic. "Show me were it says that". I flipped threw the pages until I found were it said the word.

I showed them. Did I do something wrong? "Izuku... that word is..." papa couldn't say anything. Was it like a curse word? "Izuku that's a bad word to mock people for liking the same gender". Dad said taking the comic from me. "I don't feel comfortable with you reading this". He said putting the comic on the counter.

But how is liking someone bad? I quickly wrote something els showing dad. I wrote "how is liking someone a bad thing?". He just looked at it before sitting down on a chair. "Izuku...some people don't like it when others date and go out with the same gender. Its why Me and Hizashi keep our relationship a secret from the public". I nodded.