Ms Meg won't stay behind

Aizawa pov
I start talking to the kids on what I'm going to make them do. But I couldn't get far as Ms Meg runs through the door. "Blue fire is burning the forest!". I look out the window seeing blue flames rise up out of no were. I look to Vlad King. "Watch them!". I run out the door with Ms Meg fallowing. I turn my head to see a villain. I kick back my leg pushing Ms Meg back as I jump out of the way of an attack. "Your quick." He smirked jumping back. Ms Meg runs out also seeing the villain. "Ms Meg get back!". "Don't have to tell me twice!".

I dodge out of the way of some punches quickly subduing him. "What's your name and why are you here!?" I yell putting a foot down on him. He just laughed. "Like I'm going to tell you!." I try and tighten my capture weapon but it ends up going through him. "Shit." Was the fire not his quirk!? I turn to look at Ms Meg then at the building. "You should go in side it's safer-". "I'm not going anywhere Aizawa!" She cuts me off walking pass me. "I don't want to be rude but your not a hero. You don't have training.". I commented walking up beside her. "To your knowledge." We started to run. "To my knowledge?". "Use to be in the hero course in Canada." I just nodded. If she can help there's no reason to know more.

We run up to the pussycats and some of the students. "Who went in last!". "Kaminari and Sero." I scanned the area but was caught off gaud when I got pulled back. I quickly wrapped my scarf around a tree in the other direction. "Aww that's no fun!." A villain said walking out of the shadows. "Come on Spinner!". They said as another figure walked out of the darkness. The force that was pulling me quietly disappeared making me fall flat on my face.

I could see the villain called spinner throw a knife in Ms Meg's direction. I move to protect her but she quickly gets low to the ground dodging it. I could see her get confused as she sniffs the air. I back up just missing another knife being thrown. She quickly gets up and heads for the forest without any warning. "We're are you going!" I yell as I see the fire spreading in there. "I smell blood! It's one of your boys! I'll get them and anyone I come across! You need someone in there with the kids! Let it be me!". She turned her head still running. "Bring them back safe!.". She nods seemingly getting faster going into a full sprint.

The other villain try's to go for her but I use my capture weapon to hold them back. "Stay away from her!." She disappears into the trees. I sigh. Somehow I know it was the right choice letting her go in there alone.

Izuku pov
I run as Jiro chases after. "He's all by himself Jiro!". "That doesn't mean Shinso's hurt! Slow down! We need to think about this!". I don't listen to her. I do however end up tripping over a tree root. I wipe my face spiting out the dirt I got in my mouth. Jiro catches up to me grabbing my shoulder. "The fire didn't start were he was. Most likely he's heading back to camp." Jiro states looking around. I get up holding my hands together. "But there villains here! He might have crossed paths with one...".

Jiro looked fearful for a second but quickly calmed down. "Our best option is heading back to the camp. Todoroki and Tokoyami are in front of him. If anything does happen there'll find each other. I calm down nodding. I turn to look at the dark path behind us. Smoke covered the sky only being lit by blue flames. Do I go back or fallow my instincts? "Ya, lets go back..." Jiro smiled holding my hand as he run our way back to camp. I really hope Shinso is ok...

Shinso pov
If anyone was thinking I was ok by myself there hecking insane! While I was trying to sneakily get away I cut my knee on a sharp rock. Making a yelp sound I alerted the very scary looking villains i was near by. Now I have two villains after me! "Come on kid! We're not going to hurt you! We're going to fucking demolish you!." "That's not very enticing you know!." I yell back hopefully for one of them to respond. But to my disadvantage they do not.

The one I think caused the fire just smiled making a shiver go down my spine. He didn't attack which I was great full for but confused about. "Hey Villains!". Without any warning a smoke bomb gets thrown and set off. I cough as I also close my eyes. My arms gets grabbed and pulled back harshly. I struggle to get out of there grasp of whoever it is but soon stop seeing someone I recognized. "Momo!?" I yelled getting shosed by the person pulling me back. I look up seeing a boy from class 1B. He lets go of me as I steady myself.

"The names Awase. You ok man?" He whispered as the three of us run farther away. I am however slower thanks the my newly cut to the knee. "Somewhat." I whispered back. I turn to Momo seeing blood come from a cut on her forehead. She notices pointing up to it. "I'm fine. But there's a nomu here. We put a tracker on it." I nod. We soon slow down hiding in a bush. "You hurt yourself knee." Momo comments making a bandage. I thank her as she wraps up my knee. "Have anyone of you seen Izuku?".

"No. Why?". "He's Shinso's brother." Momo fills Awase in. "I haven't sorry." "Me to. I haven't." I look down huffing. "I think there after him.". "Why Izuku?". Momo says looking around for danger. "It's a long story. Not one for me to share, but I think he's there target." They both nodded. "What should we do? Fire's blocking the way back and the way forward is blocked by villains." Awase said trying to think of what to do. "I, I don't know...."

I'm just going to leave this here...You can do with it what you will.

You can do with it what you will