Bakugou and Momo

No pov
As Shinso let's go of the poll he gets sucked in by Thirteen. Thirteen not wanting to hurt Shinso stops they attack. Shinso quickly takes this opportunity and yells at Aoyama to shoot. He does what Shinso said and soots out a laser towards Shinso. With the time Shinso has he swiftly moved out of the way of the laser having it hid Thirteen as they couldn't see it behind Shinso. As Thirteen was knocked to the ground Shinso got out his capture weapon and subdued Thirteen. "Shinso and Aoyama have won!" The speakers said loudly as Thirteen gave them a thumbs up for there hard work.

Shinso un raffled Thirteen then made his way back to the others. His cheeks were a bit red by Aoyama's comment but in all he was just happily to pass. He remembered what Gran Torino said about working together with your teammates. As he walked threw the doors he was hugged by a small green headed boy. "You won" he could hear his brother say softly as he looked up at him. Shinso smiled nodding. "Can Hagakure and Shoji head to the test your exam is about to start!" Shinso could hear the speakers yell out.

Uraraka and Todoroki walked up as Izuku let go of his brother. Uraraka smiled as a thought popped up his her mind. "Hey Shinso, what were you and Aoyama talking about? We couldn't hear.". Shinso then thought back to the fight and his face heated up. "Oh it's nothing! Just strategy!" Shinso waved off backing up. "I feel a bit thirsty. Ill catch you guys later!". Shinso then turned around and walked to the bathroom leaving two confused teen guys and one even more confused teen girl.

Izuku turned to Todoroki and Uraraka as they turned to him. "Well that was, something." Uraraka commented with a smile. They then went to look at the screen as there fellow classmates were fighting against Snipe. Soon the match came to a close with Hagakure and Shoji winning. Izuku got a shiver going down his spine as he felt bad for Hagakure. He wouldn't be able to be naked in front of people like that, even if he was invisible. "Hagakure and Shoji win! Can Bakugou and Momo please get ready for there exam.". With that Momo left the room with her head down and Bakugou following behind.

Bakugou walked up to the doors as they were about to start. He turned to Momo with a glare. "I'll handle Aizawa and you go for the gate. Don't get in my way." He snarled as Momo looked even more not sure of her left then she was ever before. She knew he had a soft spot for Midoriya but how could he be so different? As the doors opened Bakugou got ready. Momo was waiting but was blown back from an explosion Bakugou made as he went there the walk way. He wasn't even waiting for her.

Momo ran though the doors after regaining her concentration. She just fallowed Bakugou as he made his way in. He clearly wasn't trying to be quiet. "Were's that man!" Bakugou yelled wanting to just get this over with. Momo didn't say anything knowing Bakugou had it covered. He did right? He was clearly strong and she just, wasn't. He knew what to do so she would just fallow his lead. Bakugou turned to see that Momo was still with him but when he turned back to the streets there was a long haired man wishing to punch him in the face.

Bakugou stumbled back but quickly sent an explosion towards his teacher and his crushes dad. Aizawa dodged it as Momo took off. He payed her no mind as Bakugou brought the fight to the middle of the street. "You know you weren't very quiet Bakugou. It's like you wanted me to come find you." Aizawa said dodging the angry teens blasts. "I wasn't going to wait forever! It's better to get you out of the way!" The teen said as Aizawa smirked. "Your going to fail if you think I'm just some small obstacle." Aizawa commented getting in another punch.

"You know it's kinda stupid for you to be alone with me. Since I'm your teacher I thought I taught you better then that." Bakugou just growled trying to stun Aizawa. He however got away and be hide Bakugou. With his capture weapon he wrapped Bakugo's gauntlets up and with his strength ripped them off his students arms. Bakugou turned to face his teacher but instead he was face to face his one of his gauntlets. Aizawa pointed it at the ground and sent out a blast. Bakugou flew back and hit a wall. It wasn't that hard since he didactic have enough time to fill them up with sweat.

Bakugou stood up and ran at his teacher lifting his hand up to only have a blast not get sent out. He looked up seeing Aizawa stoped his quirk. Before he knew it he was tied to a poll. "Took you long enough to use your stun move. With me it also blinds you so I just needed to wait for the opportunity to get your capture weapon." Bakugou looked down angry that he couldn't beat his teacher. "What are you going to fucking do!? Keep me hear, Momo's probably half way to the gate by now! Plus once you leave I'll just come after you." Aizawa nodded untangling his weapon. "Well I know you will go after me but I also know Momo won't be going to the gate."

"She's probably heading back to try and save you. Instead of trying to do this on your own why not ask the girl what she thinks. Sometimes just wanting to hear what someone else has to say will show them that there important. And half the time they have a better plan then you." With that Aizawa wrapped his capture scarf around his neck and took Bakugou's gauntlets running off.

Momo was running back to Bakugou to see if he was alright. I mean he had to be but what could see do!? Maybe she should have went to the gate. Did she just have them both fail? Or was she doing the smart thing by going back? She didn't have the time to think as she saw her teacher running on the rooftops her way. She quickly hid in the ally way but it wasn't the right decision as her teacher dropped down from the rooftop in front of her. In the distance Bakugou was running as he quickly got out of Aizawa's trap.

Aizawa has taken his gauntlets and probably hid them so he couldn't go as fast as he wanted. Plus he did remember what Aizawa said about noise. So even if he had his gauntlets to fly he wouldn't. Listening to someone else was something he didn't want to do but maybe Aizawa was right, his plan clearly didn't work.

Hi, it's  been so long! Sorry about that.... But I just wanted to know do you guys like the no pov or do you want to be focused on one person at a time. Let me know! I also want to know Your guy's theory's on the book. I have been seeing a lot of Eclipse theory's in the comments. Have anymore about different characters?