Nothing

This has been changed and edited to fit the story line. Before I didn't have one but now I do so it needed to be changed.
>Warning abuse up ahead<

Izuku pov
I wake up to my father yelling 'he must be angry again' I look out my room to see that the TV was on the news channel. I look on making sure to not be seen. There I saw that they were at a park talking with a microphone "Izuku Midoriya has been pronounced a lost cause and the cops will not be using resources to find him, we will now take some time to stand in silence for the young boy" they....they gave up.

I try and go back to my room but it seems that I was to late "Nomu get out here now!" Father yells making me flinch. I do as he told me to do and walked out standing straight up but looking at the ground "your to slow!" He yells out slapping me across the face, I don't react, if I do it would only get worse.

They took me 5 years ago when I just turned 4. I would try and escape but I soon learned that I don't have a say in anything. Last time I did something wrong I didn't get food for a week. I don't mind not eating though because when they do tests and experiments on me I usually throw up after "Midoriya your up early" father says walking over to the bar pating the seat beside him.

I sit down not wanting to anger him. I don't say anything back to him, if I do I might get punished and it's experiment day so I don't want to test his patients. I am a nomu a thing made to kill and to hurt people, what a horrible life I was born into...

There are a couple rules I live by here at this underground base to keep me from being tortured. 1: keep your head down 2: don't talk  (its not like I can since I grew up here and no one talks to me. I don't have much vocabulary) 3: don't eat (I got used to that one) 4: don't try to get out of a punishment and  5: don't ask questions (if I don't fallow there rules its most likely that I would get hurt) "MIDORIYA!" I looked up to see fathers mad face. I broke a rule "stop your stupid mumbling" he snapped with poison in his words.

I just nodded and looked back down "it's time"" Kurogiri said looking at me. Father looked happy at that so I got up and walked with him to the room I hated all so much. Father strapped me to a table and got out his kit full of stuff to hurt me with, I hate him "this is for looking at me" 'no I knew I should have kept my head down' he stabbed a needle into my side it started to put some weird goo in me.

It felt so wrong. This happened for a couple of minutes before he slammed me into the wall "you are my biggest regret I should have just made you into a brainless nomu! but I thought it would be better if you could think for yourself" I started to cry he hated me, everyone hated me, there's no one that would want to save me, like it said on the news...I'm a lost cause.

After I woke up in my room. The door wasn't locked for once. I could still hear them talking from in my room. I just went to my corner and thought of how my life went to trash after my mother died. She was trying to protect me from the villains but....she didn't last the night.
Father always says I would be the reason All Might dies but I don't want to kill anyone, I just want to be normal. The one thing I'm good at is being a monster. What can I do Im stuck here after all.

Aizawa pov
I have been told to check an underground base that is not on any paperwork that we have. We suspect that it might be a villain base "I'm in position" "ok" I wait for my order to go in.... "GO!" I hop down from my post and go in threw the air ducts, we don't want anyone to know I'm here.

I make it out in what looks like a torcher room, there's blood everywhere it looks fresh. I sneak out and see villains talking, one of them is black like a type of mist. Then I see him....All For One....I call in "this is Eraser Head I found All For One" "ok hold on we're sending more hero's there right now!" I sit tight until I herd crying from a room across from me 'it sounds like a child' I think getting closer to the door then it opens.

Midoriya pov
I walk out because I needed to use the washroom 'if I'm quiet they won't know I went out of my room' I thought seeing a man standing looking down at me. He's wearing all black and a scarf. I put my head down 'it must be a new villain to hurt me' I thought my eyes filling up with more tears *BOOM* I fell to the floor bumping my head "shit" I look up to see the man pick me up close and start to run.

'what's happening' I see other people and father "don't let the nomu get away!" Is this man not a villain what's happening!? my nose starts to bleed. This happens from time to time, it also brings headaches so it's really not fun, I'm a nomu I'm not that stable to begin with "hey kid hold on a little longer I'm getting you out" all I see is black before blacking out in the mans arms.