USJ part 1

Izuku pov
The first week of school was nice except for that kid that sits in front of me he's been staring at me since I came here it's getting scary like did I do something or is he always like that? Well no matter because it's a new day. I take my seat getting out my pencil and note book for school when I catch him looking at me again but when I look up he turns away.

So I poke him on his shoulder to see what the angry kid wants "what!" I flinched hard at him screaming it reminded me of when father yelled when I was being a nuisance to him and his work "it's...I..I..you..ummm" "spit it out nerd!" At this point people herd him screaming so they all looked towards us "you..ummm...do you want something from..m..me..you are always looking at me..." I whispered the last part not wanting others to hear what I said.

He just turns back to the friend in a huff before my dad walks in with his clip bord "as you all know we're going out to a place called the USJ" I freeze I didn't know we are going somewhere today "umm ser you never told us anything about a place called USJ" I actually felt better at me not being the only one that didn't know wear were going "oh I guess I forgot to tell you huh...well come on you will find out when we get there put on your hero costumes!" We all got up walked over to the changing area with me going to a separate one.

As we all got on the bus I decided to sit next to the window with Todorki siting right beside me I felt safe until the kid from before dicided to sit in front of me "hey Izuku what were you and Bakugo talking about?" I looked up at him not wanting to talk but he looked determined to find out so I gave up quick "I just wanted...to know if he n..n..needed a pencil because he's...always looking at....me" I say trying not to mess up witch I ended up failing.

Todorki for some reason looked a bit mad but I could see it wasn't at me but I still felt bad so I hugged my friend to make him feel better "Izuku I really don't need a BFF hug right now I'm ok" I just look up at him with pleading eyes so he sighs in defeat "yay" I say quietly so only me and him could hear.

We get there so we come off going in there was a pro hero called 13 I liked listening to them hearing about the USJ was fun to me "hey what's that!" I hear one of my classmates say pointing so I fallow his finger seeing something all to familiar "no" is all I could get out before falling to the floor "Izuku what happened!" I hear Todorki say bending down beside me with more people "stay back there villains!" I hear dad tell jumping down.

I started hyperventilating and sweating "let's split you guys up shall we!" A black portal comes over me before I was falling with water right below me. I cover my face hitting the water I open my eyes looking around 'father...' my thought's get cut off be a shark like villain coming towards me but gets taken out by the frog girl from my class.

She picked me up with her tongue putting me on a boat holding someone els "you have big boobs" the boy said before getting slapped down beside me 'he deserved that' I think looking around to see more villains. I start to hyperventilate again falling to the floor with tears ready to fall "hey calm down it's going to be ok" the girl said but how can I calm down we are doomed "we're going to die!" The boy I think is Mineta said running around "stop your making Aizawa's panic attack worse" she says trying to calm me down.

She started rubbing my back which did make it better but I just wanted to stay on the floor "th...thank..you" I said keeper my head down "no problem" she gets up from my side looking around to see more villains coming over "hey Aizawa can you levitate people or just the things around you?" I look up at her to see that she's thinking about something "only the...th..things around..me" she nods still looking at the dangers head on.

She sits back beside me as I use my breathing technic dad taught me when I was younger I look to the side to still see Mineta freaking out "do you think you can lift a boat like this?" I look at her a bit before shooting my head down "I..I..I..don't...kn..know" she nods getting up "can you try" I nod closing my eyes 'come on you have to do this if I can't do this how am I supposed to be a hero' I open my eyes to see that nothing happened "s..sorry" she bends down beside me "don't be".

I closed my eyes again wanting her plans to work 'pathetic...worthless...stupid...waste of space...COME ON' my eyes shoot open feeling off Centre seeing that I'm levitating a hole fricken boat "holed on Aizawa" she said grabbing my hand and the other boy jumping off the boat as it falls back to the water.

It makes a be splash causing all the villains to get pushed together "Mineta th..throw..your b..balls!" I yell as he does so making the villains stick together. We all fall back into the water but closer to land so we swim it getting to sure of the rocks.

Todorki pov
I get teleported to a rocky area with Bakugo "what the fuck just happened!" He screamed which made me cover my ears for a bit until he cooled down "are you done?" I say turning to him "fuck off icy hot" 'icy hot?' I walk beside him confused "my name is Shoto Todorki not icy hot" he just huffs at me as we try to find a way back.