An uncomfortable adventure

Bakugo pov
I hoped that if I showed Deku that he's not strong enough to do these kinds of things he would give up. "You can't stop me....Kachan". That's what told me that I couldn't do anything to stop him. He probably doesn't even know the meaning of what he had said. I sat there watching him ran away back to his team.

If I wanted to make him mine then I would need to give him space. I said things to him without a second thought but I probably shouldn't have said. I know he's not weak. But every time I look at him I see the little, weak, helpless Deku from when we were kids.

He might not remember it but we got into a fight right before his mom was murdered and he was taken away. We were supposed to have a sleepover that night. If I... if I had been there they could have token me instead of him. He would be the same weak and helpless Deku I remember. But I don't think he would be happy like that.

I called back my team as I decided to go after Icy Hoys points. I have enough points to last until the last round but if he makes it then I would have a hard time. I mean I can totally take him down in a fight but I don't want to waste my energy on him when I can get him out of the competition now.

Black hair went after Dumbas and round face went after Iida. I was stuck with round face because she didn't have a team. To be honest she was pulling her wate so I didn't care much. I shot a blast at Icy Hot but he blocked it with his ice. "I saw your fight with Izuku! What the hell!? Those were some rude things you said to him!". Icy said shooting out ice at me.

I used my quirk to move out of the way in time. "So! It's not like he seemed to care! He's strong so what does it matter what I say!". I yelled back at him. I was still thinking about how he used my nickname. I thought he didn't remember me? I pushed myself into the air with my quirk to get over Icy's ice spikes.

"I thought you liked him! It looks like he's not safe around you Bakugo!" "Shut up! You weren't there when Deku was being bullied by brats!". I said sending a blast Icy Hot's way. "Are you sure it's not you your talking about! I was there for him in middle school! Where we're you Bakugo!?" He said ducking under my blasts.

I gritted my teeth hearing him talk. I was supposed to be his childhood friend and he took it. I punched him once I got a opening but he returned it hitting me to the ground. "You think he needs you! I'm the one who helped him with his PTSD!". I didn't listen as he taunted me. "I'm the one who he said that he loved!" I yelled seeing his smirk fall.

"You weren't there when he was little! You weren't his first love Icy Hot!" I taunted. We went after each other. I gave him a fight he can't forget. It's because I told him that Deku loved me before he forgot, while he still doesn't have his hart to this day. "The game has ended!". The speakers went off as the crowed cheered.

I wiped my face that was full of sweat as I took a breather. Icy Hot looked the same way. "Before we go into the last competition we will have a rest so the students can charge up with water and some popsicles!". I just walked off seeing Deku head for inside. 'I should apologize...'. I thought knowing my words might have actually made him feel bad.

I started to walk inside when Icy Hot got in front of me. He also was heading for Deku. I went quicker put then he got faster as well. Before we even got to the doors we were running to go talk with Deku. I opened the door getting inside before Icy. There were people inside so we couldn't run but it didn't stop us from speed walking.

"Deku!" I yelled making him flinch and turn around. His head was down but I could tell he was looking at me. I walked closer with Icy Hot being right behind me. "I'm sorry for what I said!" I yelled not wanting to repeat myself. "You can't just say sorry for what you said to him!-" "it's..ok". Icy Hot got cut off by Deku. He looked up from the floor a bit.

I could tell that he was uncomfortable. "It...it was in the moment...right?" "Ya". An uncomfortable silence washed over the three of us as we didn't know what to talk about when we weren't one on one with Deku. "I saw your fight Izuku you did well against Bakugo". Icy said going up next to him.

"Thanks ummm". Deku stared fidgeting around which caught my attention. "Hey what's up with you? You look like your going crazy over there". I said as Icy Hot noticed it to. "Izuku are you alright?". Deku looked away from us stepping back a bit. "Ya...I just..ummm". I tilted my head in confusion seeing him slowly back up.

"I just really need to...go...I can't find the bathroom". He said shifting a bit more in his spot. Then it hit me. Deku had a lot of water before the second competition so it was no wonder he needed to use the bathroom. I looked around seeing that I actually didn't know were the bathroom was ether.

The people that were hear left so I walked over to the door to open it and find someone but the door didn't open. I tried again with the same reaction. "Don't freak out but were basically trapped". I said turning to the two other people that were hear. Deku just looked even for uncomfortable as we were now stuck.

"Come on there must be a map or another door somewhere". Icy said walking off with Deku fallowing behind. "We could try and just blow up the door!" I yelled making them turn. "The doors and walls are made with special materials since it's a quirk arena. You can blow threw it" Icy Hot said.

I just put my hand on the door and sent off my quirk. After the spoke cleared I could see that the door was unaffected. "Well fuck!". I said fallowing the two down the hall. We walked and turned but found that the other doors were locked. "Why the fuck are these locked!?" I yelled seeing how stupid this situation was.

"Everyone's out side so there would be no need for them to be in locked". Icy Hot said. "Umm guys..." "but really if it's so easy to get stuck here where's all the maps!". "Guys...". "I don't know! I never said it was smart of them to lock the doors!". "Hey!". My head snapped to the side to see Deku was the one that yelled.

"You...you know the...the announcements are done upstairs...from here". We just continued to stare at Deku as he explained why that was information that we needed. "My parents...are the announcers...they could know how to get out...plus....they have keys".

"That's...actually a good idea Deku". I said looking around. "Let's keep heading this way until we find a elevator or stairs". I did as Icy Hot said continuing to walk the way we were going. We soon found a staircase so we walked up it. There was no one on the second floor also.

"Let's hurry a bit, we don't want to miss the final competition". At that moment I actually remembered about the competition. The three of us started jogging our way down the halls until we heard a loud voice from a room to the side. We opened it a bit to see Aizawa and Yamada. Our two teachers.

Deku nocked on the door making Aizawa sensei turn to us. "Izuku, Todorki, Bakugo. What are you three doing here? You should be having fun down with your class". Icy Hot walked in as I fallowed with Deku last. "We got locked in". Aizawa sensei just nodded getting up. "Come with me I have the keys". We did as he said walking out leaving Yamada to do what ever he was doing.

Izuku pov
As we fallowed dad I speed up so I was beside him. I taped him wanting to get his attention. If I didn't go and find the bathroom in the next 20 minutes I was going to die. "Yes Izuku". He said looking over at me. "I...ummm...do you know where the bathroom is?". I asked.

He nodded turning around to Todorki and Bakugo. "Take these and go back the way you came. I'll come down in a bit to get them bac' before the computer starts.". They do what he says and takes the keys walking off the way we came. "Now come on". Dad said to me as we went in a different direction.

Once I saw the bathroom I basically ran towards it. After I was done I washed my hands and fallowed dad back outside. Bakugo gave him back his keys as he went back inside. Uraraka and Iida ran over pulling me to one of the games. Todorki and Bakugo fallowed. It was fun but I couldn't get a thought out of my mind.

When Bakugo and Todorki were fighting I heard them talking since they were near me...what did Bakugo mean by him being my first love? And why did it seem to affect Todorki so much?