Kachan...

Izuku pov
Bakugo went up to the front and talked to the woman. "I called the other day. The names under Bakugo." The woman flipped threw her book she had and smiled. "Ah table for two I see. So who's your date?" I looked up at her and waved. She looked over at Bakugo then at me. "Ok...let me show you to your table". I fallowed the two to a table and sat down with Bakugo.

"I'll get you two a waiter". She walked away. I looked at my ring and moved it around my finger a bit. To say the least I was freaking out, and I don't know why. "Deku. What's with the choker?" Bakugo said staring at my neck. I looked up at him seeing his ruby red eyes. "I-I thought it looked nice..." I replied.

He just nodded turning to the waitress as she gave us our menu's. I took mine but payed no more to it. I just stared at what Bakugo was wearing. He was wearing a red shirt with a leather black jacket and ripped jeans. He looked handsome. "What?" I get cut out of my thinking as Bakugo talks to me. "N-nothing". He just goes back to his menu.

I look threw the menu seeing the prices. I didn't want to go over my budget I put for myself but all these sound and look so fancy. "Don't worry about the tab". I looked up from my menu and stared at him. "But if I go over". "What ever you can't pay I'll pay it". I nodded hearing his voice turn stern.

I picked out my food and drink and so did Bakugo. As I handed back my menu after ordering I looked over at Bakugo seeing him look at cue cards. I could tell he was trying to hide them from me. He put them away in his pocket turning back to me. "So, How was your day?". I was caught off guard by him talking. It seemed like a robot.

"Good." I replied darting my eyes around the room. "That's good. Are you ok? Your sweating". He says as I realized I was. "I-I'm Fine totally fine! What's not good? I don't know the meaning of not good. Are you ok?" I say playing with my shirt sleeve. "I'm ok but you are clearly not. Deku tell me if there's something bothering you". Bakugo said getting a bit louder.

"I will tell you b-but there's nothing bothering me! So you don't have to worry." I say as the waitress comes and puts down our food. I grabbed my fork and looked up at Bakugo. "Sh-shall we eat?". He huffs also grabbing his fork. I think this is going perfectly.

~after dinner~

After I was done eating I wiped my mouth and looked up at Bakugo. We didn't really talk while eating. "Your done?" I nodded. He leans in putting his body weight on the table. "You, you look nice". He says staring at me. "Well you look, you look handsome." He flinches as I say that witch makes me a bit scared. Did I say something wrong?

"Thank you". He whispered under his breath. "Why did you want to be a hero?" He said. I looked at him and he looked completely serious. I was confused at first, why did he want to know? "I, Well I." I found it hard to get the right words out. He just waited for me. "I want to be a hero to, to help people who think there's no world without pain. To help people who daily f-feel like it's there last... what's your, reason?" I asked back. He thought for a second then spoke up. "To be number one of course!" He said like it was obvious.

~"Kachan wait!" I called out running up to him. He turned and waited. "Your to slow! Your such a Deku!" I frowned as he said that but took his hand in mind anyways. "Kachan I have a question!" "No need to fucking shout!" I giggled as he started pulling me along. "Why do you want to be a hero?" He looked at me for a second then turned back to the pathway we were adventuring.

"To save useless Deku's like you!" I shook my head stoping. "What's the real reason! Come on I know that's not it!". "What do you know!" "I know that you like like me and I like like you." I replied without a second thought. He stoped and turned to me. "Promise not to tell!" "I pinky promise Kachan!" I say with a smile.

"I want to be a hero to be the strongest! If I'm number one then no one will go after you! Because you'll be my side kick and I'll protect you from bad guys!"~

"Deku are you ok!? You look like your going to faint". Bakugo says quickly taking hold of my arm to try and make sure I don't fall over. I look up at him and can't help but smile. I don't know if what I just remembered was real but I sure hope it was. "I-I'm Fine ka- I mean Bakugo". He looked at me slowly letting go of my arm. "What were you about to say?"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..." "it's fine! Just tell me what you were going to say." He says softly. His eyes were wide as I played with my shirt sleeve. "I was going to call you, Kachan. I'm sorry I don't know why I said it." "It's fine! You can call me that if you want to!" He yells grabbing my hand and holding it.

I nodded holding onto his hand also. "Ummm your cheak". My face went red as I heard someone's voice. I look to the side and see our waitress. I get out my wallet but Bakugo quickly pays the tab. Or should I say Kachan quickly pays the tab. "I should have payed for my dinner." I whine not wanting him to pay for all of it.

"It's fine! Now come on we got one more hour to spend and I want to take you somewhere!" I nod as he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the restaurant. The sun has fully set by now and it was dark. A shiver went up my spine as we began walk to were ever Kachan wanted to take me. I could feel like I was being watched. One was more of a protection sense and the other was more of a strict kind of feel. The thing about the strict one was it felt like when dad tells me and Shinso to go to bed.

I walked with Kachan as the two feelings never went away. I wasn't scared of the feelings like I was with the creep, witch was the thing that bothered me the most. I wasn't scared. Was it because I was with Kachan? We came up to a bench and we sat down. We never let go of each other's hands.

"I like you Deku." Kachan turned to me with his ruby red eyes which made my hart skip a beat. "So if you need to talk come to me. I'm not going to leave you and I want to know you more. I know you from the past but the past doesn't define us. I want to get to know this you." I nodded smiling. His shoulders relaxed making a small but noticeable smile.

Ok ok. What would you guys think if I made a tumblr? Like for theories, fanfic ideas, observations and maybe one shots? Because I have already made one soooooo. It's called. JustOkNowMeow.  I have just been posting sander sides things and one bnha thing but I made it for the fandoms I like.

So if your interested you can go check it out and if your not it's ok to. I just might be posting ideas for this fanfic and things that also have to do with the writing of this so if you like this book you might want to check it out. Note that I'm not going to post a chapter of this on there just so you guys have to go over there and read it. It's only going to be extra stuff.

Hope you have a lovely day and I'll see you guys later. Stay safe and wash your nasty hands! K later.