Two boys one room

Izuku pov
I opened my eyes to a bright light above me. I quickly closed them right after do to it hurting. I shifted in my spot. "Shinso!". I yelled sitting up quickly. I looked around the room seeing I was in the hospital. I faced a lady that was beside me. She looked spooked from my sudden outburst. I looked her up and down. She looked to be a nurse. "Aizawa calm down you've hit your head-". I didn't listen as I jumped out of bed and went for the door. I need my brother. We're is he!?

"Aizawa wait don't msg run out of bed li,e that!". The lady yelled. I opened the door looking left and right. He has to be here. He was covered in blood, he must be here. I picked a hall and ran down it. I soon could hear talking. It was dad and papa. He must be with them. I turned the corner to see dad and papa. "Papa, dad!". I yelled out as tears streamed down my face. They both turned to me revelling that they were talking to a doctor. "Izuku your awake!". Papa said hugging me. I gripped onto him looking around.

"Were's Shinso! He had a lot of blood loss! He was covered in it! He must be in a hospital room right!?". Dad looked at me then at papa. "Izuku-". "Can I see him!?". "Izuku he's not here." Papa said looking down at me. I looked up at him with a smile. "S-stop the joking. H-he's probably w-worried. I want to s-see him." Dad looked at the floor sighing. "We'll get him back. But you need to rest-". "We're is he!". I yelled shattering the nearby windows. Papa griped onto me. "We don't know honey...". Tears rolled down my face. "I want to go home.". "Izuku you have to get checked out-". "I want to go home! Please...".

~an hour later~

We walked into the house. It was dark and it felt bad to be here. I walked right into my room. Cold air drifted in from the window. I sighed. "I thought I closed this.". I heard a meow from near my feet so I looked down to see Eclipse. He rubbed his sides on my leg looking around. "He's gone.". I said falling onto my bed. Eclipse looked to me then ran out of the room. I knew he was looking for Shinso. But me wasn't here. I screamed into my pillow. The League of villains have him. I try to think back to the fight.

What could I have done differently? I shouldn't have listened to Jiro and gone after my brother! Marbles.....there was a second one. I sit up suddenly with wide eyes. I saw Jiro, Momo, Todoroki and a boy from class 1B. Jiro was my partner, the 1B kid should have been by himself, Todoroki's partner was Aoyama. And by watching him I and Todoroki being his partner Todoroki would have thought he was in danger and sent him to hide. I got up from my bed and took out my phone.

I unlocked it and went into my saved numbers. I looked for his number. I clicked it putting it up to my ear. More tears fell. "P-pick up. Come on please pick u-up.". Momo was with dad at the beginning. She wouldn't have left the camp because she was there for extra lessons. She failed the final she should have been there not out in the forest. But she wouldn't let someone run off alone. The only person there that would go against the teachers are. "Kachan are you there!". I yell into the phone.

All I could hear was static on the other side of the phone. It was like someone did pick up but the phone was damaged on there end. I put my phone on the table. "Damit!". I yelled. The other marble was Kachan I'm sure of it. I paced the room holding my hands. Breath, I need to breath.

~"Kachan why do you do that?". I asked looking at him. "What!? They pushed you!". I frown digging into the sand of the sandbox. "That doesn't mean you have to kick them!". "Yes it does! Yesterday I said I like like you. I can't have others being mean to you!". I look over at him as he flipped a pail of sand to make a tower. "Kachan I can defend myself.". I pout crossing my hands. "No you can't. Your quirkless which means I have to protect you like hero's do.".~

I look down to see Eclipse swiping my leg. I look around the room. I'm not quirkless anymore. I get my phone from off my table and type in a number. It rings until she picks up.

~a lot of time later~

I go in my closest and get out my school bag. I put it over my bed and dump it out. Half an hour ago dad went to go talk to the press. Leaving the only person home to watch me is papa. I get out a black sweater and joggers. I quickly change. I put a rope, an old walkie-talkie, goggles and a first aid kit in my backpack. I look to Eclipse with a smile. He somehow looked scared for me. I bend down and pet him. "It's fine Eclipse. I'll bring him back home safe.".

Eclipse didn't seem to care much for what I had said. I sighed putting my back pack on and looking to the window. I walk to my door and open it. "I'm going to sleep!". I called out. "Ok honey! I'll come if any news comes up!". "Okay!". That should by me some time. I open the window wider and crawl through. Eclipse fallows me out. "No kitty you can't come.". I saw picking him up. I put him back in my room and close the window. Without waisting more time I start jogging to our meet up spot. I pass people on the way. They act like there's no care in the world. While I'm out here going to go near the people who broke me.

Once at the spot I sit down on the ground. I breath in and out trying to calm my nerves. "This is for Shinso.". I say to myself. "Ya it is.". I look up to see Jiro, Uraraka and Momo. They all had on some sort of black clothing. I stand up and dust myself off. "Who else are we waiting for?". Uraraka said but was then answered. "Us!". I look pass them to see Kaminari and Todoroki. They come up also in black clothing. "So we're do we start looking?".

Bakugou pov
I opened my eyes as my vision blurs. I tried to grip my head but was stoped by chains. I could hear them jingle from side to side. My vision finally clears up as I scan my room. It was dark, it looked like I was in a cell. I turned to see another person also chained down to the floor a little bit away. A liquid was flowing from there arm that I would assume was blood. I looked harder to see it has brain washer. Deku's stupid brother.

The last thing I remember was getting separated from ponytail after she fallowed me out of the building. I looked to a wall to see more chains but no one was connected to them. I looked back at brain washer and looked at his chest. I watched as he took low and slow breaths. "I swear if you die and I have to sit next to a corpse I'm going to kill you.". I say quietly to myself. "Same for you.". I whipped my head in his direction to see him cough and wheeze. He looked around then to me. "Ha you got caught to.". I rolled my eyes. "Ya well look at you! Fucking arm looks like it's snapped in half!". "You would be right....".

He looked at the chains then at the bars in front of us. It was a pretty big room with bare walls except for the ones with a hundred fucking chains. A noise made me look past the walls and to a door. I backed up to the wall more as the door knob moved to open the door.