Its okay to not be okay

Izuku pov
I stared at the plate of crackers and cheese that was on the table. "Just leave already!".Kachan screamed at his mom and dad. "Don't fucking scream at me!". Ms Bakugou slapped Kachan's head as his dad opened the door. "My credit card is on the counter and the emergency numbers are on the fridge. Order anything that has burgers under ten dollars, anything more and there stealing from you. I won't be gone for long and will be back in time to drop Aizawa at his house. Have fun you two! And don't burn down the fucking house!". With that she slammed the door shut.

"Finally she's gone!". Kachan yelled walking back over to me. He sat next to me on the couch before digging into his bag to get out his notebook. "Shitty hair is studying with pink face so I had no one to study with. What do you need help with?". I looked over at his notes. My mouth opened wide seeing how detailed they were. "I'm not good with English...". He just nodded flipping a few pages.

~later~

I shoved another cheese slice into my mouth. They were so tasty. "Stop eating cheese and help me pick out what to eat!". I looked over at Kachan thinking. "What do you want to eat?". He slammed his head on the counter. "I don't know you pick!". "But I don't know either!". We went back and forth for awhile. Well, until we heard the ice cream truck. I looked at Kachan then at the door. "Do they take credit?". He shrugged as we headed for the door.

Shinso pov ~the next day~
I sat in my chair staring at my parents. It was obvious that they wanted to talk about something. I just couldn't put my mind on what. I turned my head to Izuku. His black eye clear as day. He looked back at me. I could tell he also knew something was up. It was only Tuesday and things are already up. "Izuku honey. Can you go to your room while we talk with Shisno.". Okay something messed up is happening if dad is calling us nicknames. Izuku agreed anyways as he got up and left.

I turned back to dad and papa. "What's going on?". I straightened up my back. An idea already in my head. Please don't let it be about the panic attack. "We are sending you to therapy.". I stared at the two. What did he just say? Therapy! That's something for people who had there whole family murdered in front of them. Not a kid like me who had a run in with some villains. "-think about how much It'll do. Ms Meg set you up with the best. Four great therapists and you can chose which one you want to carry on with.". I stood up from my chair.

"No.". Is all I said before heading to my room. "Shinso wait you can't just leave were talking.". "Watch me!". I closed the door behind me and slid down it. I put my legs close to my chest as I hugged my knees. I don't need therapy! I'm fine. Right? I breathed in and out. "Meow.". I turned to look at Eclipse. I watched as he walked up to me. I hit my lip. The memory of being sliced like a piece of meat filled my mind. Needles, pain, blood. I clutched onto my head as I tried to push the memory's out. "I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine-". "Meow.". I felt Eclipse rub against my leg.

I looked down. I knew who he was. I knew he wasn't just a cat. But maybe I was just going crazy? I got up off the floor and walked over to my dresser. I turned around to see Eclipse looking the other way. He really wasn't a cat was he...I quickly got changed for school today and left my room with my bag. I walked into the living room to see everyone else. Dad turned to me frowning. "Our conversation wasn't over Shisno.". I just pushed past my dad as I made my way outside. "I said it was. Now are we going to keep talking about nonsense or are you going to drive me and Izuku to school.". Papa looked at me with sad eyes. "Shinso-". "I'm walking.".

Izuku blinked for a second. "Shinso your going to be late then. Why not be driven?". I turn to face my younger brother. He just looked confused. "Then I'll be late. I have my phone. If something happens I'll call.". I didn't wait for my parents to call after me as I was already off. After turning a corner I slowed down. I gripped onto my bag straps breathing in the cool morning air. I was okay. Other than the cuts that were covered in bandages I was fine. It was just my body. Nothing else. I wasn't in any pain so there was no reason to worry. I was fine!

By the time I got to school first period was already a quarter of the way through. I looked at my class door. With a sigh I slid open the door. Everyone's eyes turned to me. I didn't pay attention to them as I found my seat. I looked back up at my dad. He sighed just like I did going back to the lesson. I didn't listen. Blood, pain, burning. There was no reason to feel like this. To feel, different? I was okay and in one solid form. I had both my arms, legs and hands. I was perfectly fine. Before long the first bell rang. Looks like I would have to get Izuku to show me some of his notes...

The day went by as normal. Except for me hardly listening to the lessons. School was close to ending and I still sat in my spot. Thinking. Izuku was the one who needed a therapist not me. "Shinso.". I looked up to see Kaminari. He was a worried look in his eyes. "Hey.". I do a little wave as I look up at him. "You doing okay?". I just nodded. He never was afraid to talk with me was he. He nodded back as he brought his chair up to my desk. "Cuz you know it's okay not to be okay. I mean I was hella freaked out.". I looked at him once again. He saw this and continued. "You were taken by villains dude. If it was me I would be afraid.".

He made sure to keep his voice quiet. I just listened. For the first time all day I listened. "People think I'm stupid because I'm not good at math and science. But I'm good at English and other things. I take one look at you and note things down. Your shivering a bit, you looked spaced out, your biting your lip. It's bleeding now by the way. And how you flinch every time someone walks by your desk. It's okay to not be okay. I can see that.". My mouth hung opened. D-did he see all that? From just watching me. "I'm fine.".

I look down at my desk. "No your not.". I taste blood. blood.... "so what if I'm not fine?". Kaminari just smiled. "It means your hurting. I bet you haven't told Izuku or your parents. They can probably guess but you still haven't told them." I just shrunk down in my seat. "What do I do then?". I looked back up at Kaminari. He took my hand in his. "You put yourself first. If your not fine then fix it.". I thought over the words. I'm not going to therapy. But maybe I don't have to to feel okay. "Want to walk home together? We're pretty close to each other.". I've seen were he walks since we pass him everytime he drive by. His house is definitely closer to the school but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"Sure!".

Sooo I've been gone for like, a month? Ya I got terrible writers block. And school sucks ass. But I felt like I needed to push out a chapter anyways. It's not my best work but I didn't want to leave off the face of the earth. I should tell you this doesn't mean I'll be uploading regularly again yet. But I'm not done with this book. I'll probably won't put out another chapter until a while but I will try. See you later!