What do you mean?

No pov
After the dust cleared you could clearly see who was the winner. It was Todorki. He stood taking in air and letting it out. He won....but at what cost? He could still hear his father shouting from the side lines as he dropped to his knees. The amount of blood that Izuku threw up wasn't healthy. He tried to go see Izuku but two doctors carried him away.

Izuku was being stupid. How could he go up against Todorki in in that state? Todorki didn't care about him fighting, it was a hero school that they both went to after all. It was that Izuku hid the fact that he was bleeding. Izuku knew to hide it so he knew that Izuku didn't get hurt by him. He said it himself. Not one blood drop was caused by Todorki.

That's what scared him. Was Izuku doing this to himself? And if so, why! Why would he go on fighting as he caused himself pain? Todorki was taken away to get looked at. Izuku did some damage on him to, not just himself. Aizawa after the fight headed right for Izuku. He saw how much blood came from his mouth and it was not an amount that should be thrown up in a competition!

He was beyond pissed. Izuku had a thing to not tell people his problems. Aizawa was pissed yes but equally scared. Was he ok? As Aizawa entered the room they put his son he could see recovery girl. She was cleaning his cuts. "Oh Aizawa". She began turning to him. "Your son is starting a habit with seeing me". She finished getting bandages.

"Is he ok?" Aizawa said with worry in his voice. She just kept wrapping Izuku's cuts that seemed to have found them self on his body. She looked worried to which scared Aizawa. "He seems to have blood loss, and a damaged throat. He might not be able to talk for a bit...". She looked at Aizawa with a sympathetic look. "He could have caused internal bleeding by what he was doing. He didn't seem to care in the fight even though he almost ripped his body apart by how he was using his quirk".

Aizawa was shocked. He could have done all that to himself!? "The pain must have been defining. Aizawa". Her face turned to one of anger. Aizawa straighten up his stance as he could hear in her voice that she was not happy. "Care to tell me why he felt like he needed to win? And how a scare ended up on his back? You know what scratch that...tell me why when Izuku came in he was muttering the words please don't beat me?".

She knew Aizawa and Yamada didn't want to talk about Izuku's past home. It was there choice to keep it a secret. But when a 16 year old boy says while past out the words don't beat me she doesn't care about privacy. She cares about her patient not what they don't want her knowing.

Izuku pov
~I was running around in my All Might PJs when mommy grabbed me and put me on her hip. "Time for bed my little Might!" She said. She held me up as she ran down the hall. I felt like I was flying! Once we got to my room she slowed down. "Mommy! Again again!". I said raising my hands to the air.

She put me down on the bed with a smile. She went over to my table and picked up a book. "All hero's need sleep Izuku! But if you want I can read you a story". I get all excited jumping up and down. "Yes yes!" I said with a big smile on my face. "Ok, calm down my little hero." Mommy said.

She tucked me in as she laid down beside me. "Tonight we'll read the _____". I was happy. It was my favourite book. She began reading. She did different voices for each character. I loved it when she read to me. She turned to look at me. I couldn't see her face. Why couldn't I see her face!?

A bang came from out side my room. Mommy looked scared. She put down the book getting up. "Izuku....stay here for mommy". I nodded sitting up. She walked out of the room closing it behind her. Voices came from the other side. I didn't know any of them. Before I knew it I heard mommy scream. "Leave him!.

Before anything else the door was kicked open. There stood a man with a mask covering his face. He grabbed me by my arm pulling me into his grip. Mommy was trying to pull me away from him. "Let him go! I swear I'll get the money! Please don't take my baby!". She yelled crying.

The man didn't let me out of his grip as he walked to the living room. There I saw three others. "Please don't take my baby!". Mommy screamed grabbing me. She pulled on me as I tried to hold onto her. One of the other people walked over to her and took her arm breaking it in half.

She screamed at the top of her lungs as she fell to the floor. I tried to get out of the mans grip but I wasn't strong enough. "Mommy!" I yelled trying to reach out for her. She tried to lift up her hands to use her quirk to get me. "I'm sorry! I'll get the money, I'll do anything! Give him back, please!". Before the man carried me out I saw a woman bend down to mommy and whisper something to her.

She burst out into tears screaming to have them give me back. I did the same. A crunch could be herd as we got further from the house. Then silence.~

My eyes shot open as tears fell from them. I huffed as I let in air. I sat up thinking over the dream. Was that her? My mom? It makes sense, I don't remember what she looked like or the title of my favourite baby book... I looked around to see that I was in a small weight room. Was I at the hospital again?

I wiped the tears off my face as the door opened. There stood recovery girl and dad. Recovery girl made her way over to me while dad took a seat next to the bed I was in. "Oh so your awake now. Good". She said looking over at dad before back to me. "Are you in any pain Izuku?" She asked. Physically no. Emotionally, yes.

"N...". I started to cough. My throat began to sting. "You must reframe from talking Izuku. Your throat is badly damaged". Recovery girl informed me. I just nodded. "Izuku are you ok? Your face in stained with tears". Dad stayed turning over to look at me fully. I just nodded again not meeting his gaze.

Recovery then turned to dad handing him two small pill bottles. "The one with the blue cap is for his throat and the red one is if he has any pain". Dad nodded putting them away in his pocket. I stared at the medication not wanting any of it. I had enough with medications. I taped on dad's shoulder wanting to get his attention.

"Yes Izuku.....wait hold on". He said going over to a desks and getting a pen and paper. He then handed it to me. I quickly wrote down what I wanted to say. "The competition". That's what I had wrote. He looked at it then back at me. "It's about to end. The last two students are going to fight soon". Wait did I really sleep threw the competition!?

I got scared. I wanted to see it. "Recovery girl, is he ok to come with me? I'll be with Yamada as he comments threw the microphone". She seemed to think about it for a little before turn to dad. "Yes that would be fine. He didn't take any damage to his legs and feet so he should be ok to walk". Dad nodded putting out his hand for me.

I grabbed it getting up. We made our way to papa. Once there I almost fell over by papa hugging me. "Your going to kill him with that hug". Dad said taking his seat. Papa quickly let go looking me over. "Are you ok? Are you in pain". I nodded then shook my head. He seemed to understand.

I got to have an extra chair that was in the room. I looked out towards the arena to see Bakugo and a Todorki getting up on it. They looked focused. I watched as papa counted down from 5. They both got into there fighting positions. As papa said go they lunged forward. They began to fight as I just watched. I watched as Bakugo yelled at Todorki to use his fire quirk. I watched as he didn't. I watched as Bakugo won. And I watched as Midnight had to put him to sleep.

I just watched.

Mom....if your anywhere, in heaven or somewhere else. Please tell me what to do.

What did you mean by you'll get the money? What money?

And who were those people who killed you and took me, they didn't look like fathers villains...