Our mental health week

Bakugo pov
What the fuck!? Deku just ran off and I could swear that he was starting to cry. Why did he ask that? I just stormed back into the lunch room after spending a couple minutes looking for the guy. Shity hair just jumped me with his stupid teethy smile. "Hey Bakubro!" I just shoved him off sitting down.

I got my food and started eating as people talked. "Oh hi Todorki kun! Where's Izuku kun?" Round face said. "I don't know he ran off" everyone looked over to Todorki. They didn't know Deku because he never talked much but they were still worried. "Did something happen?". Glasses said looking at the two of us. "I don't know he just wrote down that he wanted a-" "ah! How about you to come with me!" Uraraka said standing up.

This bitch knows something. We fallowed her out into the hallway. She turned to us with a face I never thought she would have. "What did you say to him?" Uraraka said pointing to us. "What the fuck do you mean!" I yelled at her. Half n half just had a plane face on. "He asked you to kiss him right?" I just nodded, so did Icy.

"How do you know he asked us that!?" I yelled. "Because he came to me for advice! To find out if he's attracted to boys or girls! I kissed him on the cheek for him to decide how he felt about it. He was going to ask someone he trusted to kiss him on the cheek like I did! So I say this again, what did you say to him!". I was shocked to say the least. I never saw round face so mad.

"I....didn't say anything. Bakugo just yelled about why he asked the question. Then he wrote sorry running of". Uraraka looked at the two of us before she calmed down. "I think you made him feel like he he did something wrong." I looked at her getting what she had said. I felt like I was gross for liking guys before the old hag slapped me yelling not to think like that. It's hard to think about stuff like this but we just made it worse.

"Half n half we need to find him!" I yelled dragging him off down the hallway. Before we even got half way the bell rang. "Well. He has to come to class so you guys can talk to him there". Round face said walking off. I just turned back falling. She was right, he would just come to class.

I was horribly wrong. He didn't come. The teacher didn't seem to care to much that he was gone. I was pissed, were the fuck was he!? The time went by slowly and when someone asked about him the teacher just said he doesn't know. Like it wasn't his job to take care of his students! These substitutes are fucking cruel sometimes.

Izuku pov
I sat as my phone dinged. I looked at the message clicking on it.

Dad: why are you Izuku? Your not in class.
Dad: Izuku Yamada Aizawa if you don't answer the phone no TV tonight!
Dad: Izuku please answer the phone Hizashi's running around to different classrooms looking for you.
Dad: Izuku I'm worried please call me.
Dad: I'm going to alert Nezu if you don't answer your phone.
Izuku: hi
Dad: where are you
Izuku: out side the school

I had to tell him my location, I wouldn't go inside. After a minute he came threw the doors I had run threw. Once he saw me I could tell he was angry at first but then he calmed down. Dad walked over to me and got on his knees in front of me. I just hid my face in my knees not wanting to look at him. I had disappointed him enough today.

He let out a sigh rubbing my shoulder as he brought me up to him. He hugged me. I tried to get out of his grasp but he just kept pulling me back. Tears rolled down my face. He just rubbed my back trying to calm me down. "Want to talk about". I shook my head no. He looked down at me as I looked up at him. "Izuku. You skipped class and I found you out here crying. You have to tell me something-" he stopped once more tears left my red eyes.

He wiped them away lifting me up bridle style. I looked at him confused. "We're going home. I'll get Hizashi to get Shinso and we'll head home.". I just grabbed onto my dad's shirt as he carried me inside. The kids there were walking the halls have a wired look to why a teacher at UA was cradling a first year but I didn't care.

Once he put me into the car he took out his phone and called papa. After awhile he came out with Shinso. They were holding my and Shinso's bags and things. "What's going on? Was Izuku hurt when you found him?" papa said making Shinso turn to me out of fear I was. "No...I just texted Nezu about us going home. We're all going to be taking a mental health week. Even Shinso". He said turning to look at him. "We're going to spend some time as a family".

Shinso nodded getting into the back with me. He could see the tears run down my face, papa did to. Shinso put his arm around me letting me rest my head on his shoulder. Papa said nothing as dad drove the four of us home. Once we got to the drive way I felt better. Being home was the thing I really needed.

We got out of the car and into the house. I was going to go into my room but papa stoped me. I looked at him, it wasn't like him to stop me going to my room. "It's family time....so no going to your room...ok?" He was definitely not used to putting down the law like dad was. He even had pleading eyes for me to do what he said.

I nodded going over to the couch instead. Shinso joined me as dad and papa talked. He turned to me with a frown on his face. "Izuku. Can you please tell me what happened? Todorki told me that you texted him....what happened?". I just shook my head not wanting to wright what happened out.

It was my fault anyways. Todorki probably thought I was wired now....even if he knows my dad's are gay doesn't mean he accepts it. Shinso flipped through the channels until finding a cartoon. Dad and papa came back from there room. They obviously didn't want us to hear them talk. Papa even put his phone back in his pocket. Why was it out to begin with?They sat on each side of Shinso and I.

We watched the show together in silence laughing at the funny parts. We also started to play video games together. Me and Shinso wiped the floor with papa and dad. It was fun but I couldn't stop thinking there was something wrong with me. Guys or girls? I had to pick one but I didn't even understand my feelings for any of them. Feelings were complicated and messy. But it's harder to tell people about them then showing. It's probably why I'm always crying....