Ms Meg and Izuku

Izuku pov
I wake up to Shinso shaking me. I look around to see the other boys also waking up. I stretch and rub my eyes. I could see Todoroki staring at me. He looked sad. But why should I care? I felt a little sad myself. Knowing he thinks of me as some weak person. I got into the hero course for a reason. "You good there Izuku?" Shinso whispers. "I'm fine." I said. He just nodded going to go change. I sighed not wanting to get dressed. Here we go again...

~time skip~

I look at everyone as the practice there quirks. Dad wanted us to work on them. "Little Aizawa! Stop staring at the others and do your own practicing!" Tiger said pointing to me. "Y-yes! Ok.". I turn to them as they get into a fight stance. "Your quirks are mostly close combat. Since you can only use them if things are close to you. So I want you to throw a punch at me.". I blinked trying to hear him right.

"You want me to p-punch you?". "Ya! Come in I can take it!". I nodded running up to him. I aimed for his face but he blocked it with his hand. I could feel my soul leave my body as my fist hit his hand. "Ahh!" I yelled holding my hand. Is his hand made of iron!?" "You must've thinking is my hand made of metal, but no it's not!".

I stared at him in aw. Is he in my head? "The trick is to build up your body! But we're focusing on quirks. So how would you fight close combat with one of your three quirks?" He asked me. I thought about it. "I would use pitch. By using the vibrations from it." He thought about it and nodded. "Ok then punch me again. But use pitch.". I nodded activating my quirk.

I aimed for the stomach this time but he blocked it once more. "It tickles!" He said before throwing me over his shoulder and to the ground. I coughed as my back hurt. He bent down looking down on me. "I saw what you did in the sports festival. That was nothing. What happened?". I sat up and looked at the ground.

What did happen? "Let's go again. This time put your all into it.". I nodded standing up. I activated pitch against as I screamed with my mouth closed. I could feel blood picking up in my mouth. I threw another punch in his direction as I aimed for his stomach once more. Right before I could punch his hand I redirected pitch to my leg. I backed up quickly and back kicked Tiger in the side of the face.

I stumbled and fell over however. I looked up to see Tiger with a bloody nose. Guilt rushed over me and I quickly stood back up. "I-I'm sorry!" He laughed wiping his nose. "That was one hell of a move little Aizawa. Good work!" He said putting his thumb up. Did, did he just say good work? I did good? I smiled feeling happy. "How about we try that move again!" "Ok!"

~time skip~

I look around seeing Koda walk away. Were was he going? I payed no mind. The pussy cats saw him go off so it's probably fine. "This night you guys are going to be cooking your own meal! We have a lot of stuff so talk among yourself if what you want to eat!.". Cooking, I smiled turning to Shinso. "I get to cook again.". I said. I could see dad from the corner of my eye and he looked worried.

Shinso saw to. "Umm, how about you do something else? Away from, the food." He chuckled nervously. I frowned. "Why?". "Cuz! We could use you for. Well, your not that good at cooking...". Shinso said. But, I thought he liked my cooking. "You...don't like my cooking?". I said quietly. Our other classmates started cooking as I was talking with my brother.

He shifted in his spot. "Well I'm not good to! Remember when we made....actual I don't know what we made that one time. But you get the point right?". He said he liked it. Shinso said he liked my cooking. "You lied to me?"

He looked up at me raising his hands up for defence. "I didn't want to hurt your feelings. You looked so happy cooking." "Because I thought I was making something you liked!". He looked confused. "What do you mean?" "I cooked those meals for you! You do so much for me I wanted to return the favour! But I even messed that up...".

"Izuku don't take it like that-". "I'm going for a walk." I walk away from him. I walk to the forest and sit down at a base of a tree. I turn to watch my class cooking happily with each other. I can't even cook. I thought as I held my legs close to me. "Why you over here all by yourself?".

I look up to see Ms Meg. I look back to the ground. "Sad." "So you wanted to get away for a bit. Understandable.". A minute went by with just silence. It kinda made me confused. Ms Meg is a talker. Why is she not talking. I looked up at her to see she had a cigarette in her hand. "You smoke?" I asked. She looked down at me then at the lit cigarette in her hand.

"Guilty. So observant you are Aizawa.". "Why?" "I'll only tell you if you tell me why your out here all sad.". She smiled putting out her cigarette. She got out a ziplock bag and put the bud in. She shoved it in her pocket and sat down next to Me. I looked away thinking. Do I really want to know why my therapist smokes? Yes, the answer is yes.

"Shinso told me he doesn't like my cooking...". I clutched my hands together. "Is that all?" "Ya." She hummed looking at my classmates. "I don't think that's all. Why are you really upset about?" I sighed. She's to good at her job. "He lied to me.". She nodded. "I think it's trust." "What?". She looked at me in the eyes.

"Tell me. How many people broke your trust in your life? Even if it's just a little thing." I thought about it. Then a bit more. And even more. "To, to many.". She hummed once more. "Your turn. Why are you smoking? Last session you didn't smell like smoke.". She chuckled looking up at the tree leaves. "Remember my ex husband.". I nodded. "Well after I kicked him out of my house I picked up my old smoking habit." I nodded. "Smoking kills you."

"Well I know that. But something had to give out.". I looked at her as she frowned. She really was good at hiding her feelings like me. But it looks like she just broke. "You said it's good to talk about feelings." She laughed ruffling my hair. "You little hypocrite!". I laughed shooing her hand away.

"Ok how about this! If you go tell your brother why your really upset with him I'll throw away this pack of cigarettes." She said holding a pack in front of me. "Not fair.". "Why not? You said it yourself they can kill me. And your a hero~". "In training." I add in.

"Deal or no deal?" Ms Meg said once more ruffling my hair again. "Ok ok I'll go tell him! You can stop now mom!". I say laughing. But then I realized what I had said. I look at her seeing her surprised. She smiled. "I-I I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you m-mom.". She stood up dusting herself off. "It's fine Aizawa. It happens a lot with me. I guess I give off that sort of vibe. At least that's what the kids are saying. Now shoo. Go tell your brother how you feel."

I nodded standing up. I waved her goodbye as I headed over to my brother. Shinso saw me walking over and met me half way. "Izuku look I'm sorry-". "No I'm sorry.". I said hugging him. He patted my back confused. "Why are you sorry?". He said pulling me to face him. "Well I shouldn't h-have reacted like that. You meant no harm." He smiled bringing me back for the hug.

"You to stop having a hug party and help cut the vegetables!". Kachan yelled pointing to us with a knife. "Ok!". I said walking over. Shinso walked over to. Kachan handed us both a knife. Right before I could sit down he dragged me into his lap. "K-Kachan.". I yelped. "What?" He said. It was like I could physically feel him smirking from behind me.

He put a carrot in front of me. "Chop nerd.". I nodded doing as he asked. "Bakugou, Izuku that is not safe! You can't sit like that!". Iida yelled coming over. "Fuck safety!". Iida got over to us and stared down at the two of us. "You might cut each other like that!". "I don't care! Plus I'm to good with a knife to cut someone!". I just sighed as the two of them argued.