Momo's house

Izuku pov
I woke up from a nice dream. It was sunny and there were flowers everywhere you looked, it was worm and beautiful. I got up off my bed and went to the bathroom to get washed up. I looked to the side to see a shadow from behind the shower curtains. I stayed quiet knowing that I looked the door before I came in here.

It was getting closer slowly like it didn't know I could see it, what ever it was. I wasn't being careful and got shampoo in my eyes. As I washed my eyes out I looked back to the curtain to see nothing there. I quickly finished getting ready and walked out to see Shinso on his photo.

I sat beside looking around 'what's going on with me?' I thought staring into the distance. We ate and got out to the car. Papa drove us to school this time. He said that dad wasn't feeling well since last night 'I hope he's ok' I thought watching the trees go by.

Once we got to U.A I could see both Bakugo and a Todorki at the gait. Once they saw me they basically ran up to me "how are you Izuku?" Todorki says before Bakugo could say anything. "Good, you?" "I'm fine". Bakugo was about to say something when Todorki took my hand walking away "come o...on Shinso" I said waving him over.

We four walked to the class. Bakugo kept his eyes on me, did I have something on my face? Once we sat down Momo got up. She walked to the front of the room looking determined "hey everyone! My family will be gone for this weekend so I wanted to ask if anyone would like to have a sleepover! Pass down this paper and sign it if you want to join. If you can't or don't want to come just pass it along". Momo then handed a student a paper.

The substitute teacher came but let us do our own thing. I could see a lot of people were signing the paper 'should I go? I don't know anyone here that yell other then Bakugo, Uraraka And Todorki!' Uraraka only because when I can't hide with Todorki or Shinso she likes to invite me to eat with her.

I was thinking about everything that could go wrong when the paper got put in front of me. I looked at Todorki to see that he was watching me. I picked up my pencil and put down my name 'I have to try new things, right?'. I then passed it along seeing Bakugo quickly putting down his name. Todorki did the same glaring at Bakugo. Are they mad?

Lunch soon came and we all headed to get food and meet up with Shinso. Once we got there Bakugo and Todorki we're back at glaring one another. I just talked with Shinso not wanting to get involved. I looked up from my bowl of noodles and almost screaming as I see the black goo figure. It was at the far corner of the room. I think we made eye contact.

It seemed like it didn't want me to see it because it kept testing if I could fallow it with my eyes "Deku what's wrong!" I turned my face to the side seeing Bakugo looking worried. "N...nothing" I replied but it didn't help "your crying Izuku" Shinso added on getting out my inhaler. I just push it away wiping my tears away "I'm fine..." I replied to my now also worried brother.

I looked back to were the figure was but it was no were to be found. Todorki was not happy with me not saying what was bothering me but he left it alone. I looked back' up to Shinso staring him in the eyes. I needed to ask him something... "Shinso, wa..what do you do on a sleepover?".

~time skip to the end of the week~

As I got home from school I quickly ran to me room making sure that I had everything I needed for the sleepover. I was going to go in a hour so I had the hole weekend to spend there. That's what Momo wanted anyways "Izuku need help?" I herd dad say walking in. I just nodded knowing I haven't really talked to dad in awhile.

He helped me triple check that I had everything I needed. My fox plush, inhaler and my charger so if I need to I can call dad or papa. Shinso wasn't coming because he's not in my class but that's all right because I know that Todorki and Bakugo are going to. After getting washed up and ready to go dad drove me to Momo's house.

Once we got there it was huge! There was a big gait and everything. I walked up to the call button waving dad off. Once I saw he was gone I clicked to the call button hearing Momo answering it "hello who is it?" "I..it's Izuku Aizawa" "ah Izuku come on in!" The gaits opens letting me inside.

After accidentally calling dad and me for about two weeks I just told everyone to call me Izuku. It was less confusing that way. As I made may way to the door I got scared. I'm going t9 be sleeping at some else's house...not my own. I quickly knocked on the door not wanting my feet to talk for me and run away.

Momo soon opened the door with a smile on her face "come on in Izuku" she said moving a bit to let me in. I did as she to,d me to do walking in. I fallowed her to the living room to see most people already there. Bakugo called me over so I went to him. It seemed like Todorki wasn't here yet.

"Izuku since you weren't here when we set up the guest rooms you were put in a room with Todorki, Kirishima and Bakugo" I just nodded. I guess I took more time triple checking my bag then I thought. Soon Todorki and Mina came being told who there going to room with. Todorki quickly came and sat beside me holding my hand.

"Ok everyone so what do you guys want to play?" Momo asked sitting down on the floor with the rest of us "how about truth or dare!" "Hide and go seek!" "Spin the bottle!" "That's not appropriate Mineta!". I just watched the kids of class 1 A yell what they wanted to play. I just wanted someone to pick already.