School

Aizawa pov
We're at the doctors office with Izuku to see what or if he has other quirks then the doctor comes in with a fake smile "could one of you tak Izuku out of the room for a moment" Yamada gets up and takes Izuku out side before coming back in "he's with the nurses" I nod looking back at the doctor his fake smile gone now with a worried face on instead "well you were right he does have other quirks here" he hands us a paper with writing on it I move closer to Yamada so he can read to it says.

Name: Izuku Aizawa
Age: 9
Sex: male
Quirks: levitate, can make things around him levitate, draw backs, can get headaches...
pitch, can control the pitch of his voice to break glass, draw backs, sore throat...
crash, can make things around him bend and break, draw backs, will pass out right after use.

I look at Yamada and he looks at me 'we really need to make sure we train him to use his quirks right' all of these quirks can cause a lot of damage if not used probably.

We here crying outside so we get up and open the door Izuku runs in and hides behind use "what happened" Yamada says to the nurse "he just didn't want to be without you I'm sorry I tried to calm him down" I lift up Izuku and wipe away his tears "we will be going now" I say to the doctor and he nods.
We get home to have Izuku run out of my arms to get his fox plush 'so cute'.

A couple of months later

I go to knock on Shinso's door he opens it "ya zawa" He says rubbing his eyes "it's Izuku's first day of school don't you want to wake him up" I can see the excitement in his eyes as he runs to Izuku's room to wake him up I walk to make some breakfast for the three of us since Yamada already left for work.

I make a coffee, eggs and bacon for me water, eggs and bacon for Shinso and for Izuku I cut up some fruit because he is getting better at eating but I don't want him to eat eggs because I know for a fact he's going to throw up right after.

"we're here!" I look down to see my tow boys in there uniforms staring back up at me I pick up Izuku and feed him first then I eat my food second "do you have everything Izuku" I turn to the couch he's watching TV he nods and turns to face me "do you have a change of clothes" *nods* "do you have your lunch" *nods* "do you have your inhaler" he pauses and looks threw his bag.

The doctor gave him a inhaler for when he has his panic attacks I get up and hand it to him "don't forget it" he looks up at me and nods again "zawa let's goooo" I chuckle getting my shoes on "ok ok let's go you tow" I hold Shinso's hand on my right and Izuku on my left as we walk to school since it's not that far from our house.

I can feel Izuku's grip get stronger as we see the school so I bend down to him "it's ok if anything happens you go to Shinso ok" "y..yes dad" "good boy now let's go inside" as we go inside Shinso goes off to his class room I can feel the stares from the other kids in the halls but I don't care.

When we make it to the printable's office he gives Izuku his class room number "I will be going now Izuku what do you do if your in trouble" "go..to Shinso" I smile and pat his head as I leave "later dad" I turn and wave to my son 'time for work' I think going back home to get into my hero costume.

Izuku pov
I am walked to my class room with the principal he knocks on the door and a woman opens it "oh you must be my new student come inside don't be shy" I walk in to see kids in seats "class this is your new class mate do you want to introduce your self" she looks down at me and I shake my head no the class starts to laugh "ok then.. well class this is Izuku Aizawa he will be here from now on" she points me to sit next to a boy with brown hair.

I put my stuff in its place and begin to listen to the teacher "hey new kid" I look to the side it's the boy with brown hair "meet me at lunch outside" I nod and go back to listening 'I wonder what he wants'.