🎊100k special?🎉

So I've told in one of my chapter that I wanted to do a 100k special and someone commented on it. They said maybe I should tell you guys more of Izuku's past. But the thing about that is it's actually really connected to the plot so I can't say it without giving away the ending of the book.

And yes you heard right. I know what I'm doing for the end of my book. This does have a end and I can see it in full view. Don't worry cus I still have a lot of story to tell and work on. But after pantsing the first part of the book and then trying to come up with a good plot I've realized that I need to write this stuff down. So I might not give an update soon (not like I'm very fast at it anyways). I'm going to be actually coming out with plot points and I'm going to plot the rest of this book.

Don't worry it's not going to be in to much detail that it's going to take years to be done. And to be honest it's actually going to help get chapters out faster if I know we're I'm going with this story. I had a general idea before with a hidden plot like that ??? Character. But now I'm fleshing it out.

You might be asking "isn't this just an update not a special! Well.....kinda. I'm going to do something like that comment said to do. I of course can't give you guys Izuku's backstory but I can give you guys some of my notes and character sheets. So have fun with them. (And I am going to also be working on a Christmas special). So you might not see an update in a bit but I'll still give you guys story's like the Christmas special. I won't be long I promise!

Ms Meg is one of the fan characters I actually like that I've made

Ms Meg is one of the fan characters I actually like that I've made. In her original sheet she was actually going to be blond and have blue eyes. But with her having a grizzly bear quirk I wanted to change her look. And it says she has short hair and were's it up in a bun. But before the recent chapters she had long hair. This is just up to date.

She was supposed to have a different quirk but I wanted her to to be in the fight at the camp last minute so I changed it. She wasn't even supposed to be at the camp but I thought it would be fun to have her there. At the start of the story she was a throw away character. Like "oh ya Izuku goes to therapy now and she's his therapist.". But I've actually started to think about her backstory. Like in the camp chapter she says she use to be in the hero course in Canada. I might build on that more often.

Eclipse was another throw away thing I made in the moment

Eclipse was another throw away thing I made in the moment. He was supposed to be a cat they save and give to some random family. But now I've put him at the centre of the plot. (Hint hint). He has a whole backstory and everything. I can't talk about him that much but all you guys need to know is he wasn't important before and now he is.

 I can't talk about him that much but all you guys need to know is he wasn't important before and now he is

This is the beginning of me trying to flesh out the plot of the rest of the book. It's so small because I just started. There are arcs missing that need to be written down. And every arc needs at least one plot point. Before I stayed close to the plot of the manga. But after the camp arc....let's just say I'm having some creative freedom.

I know I'm on 110k now but I kinda forgot I was going to do a 100k special so this is what you guys get. Now talk among yourselves about what I gave you. There plenty to chew on.